No Tags Found!

amit0104

Pls find attached the 8 steps of problem solving.
From India, Ghaziabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt 8 Steps of Concerns Resolution.ppt (123.0 KB, 4530 views)

nashbramhall

Dear Amit,
Thanks for sharing. I hope you do not mind my comments. It is more about Resolving Customer Complaints rather than one on "Problem Solving". Here is a link to a more comprehensive one on World Class Customer Service.
<link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )
Found at Google
Have a nice day.
Simhan

From United Kingdom
somwang.b

Dear amit0104, I would like to share with you and Cite HR. memeber about problem solving. Please find the attached. Somwang
From Thailand
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Problem solving tools.ppt (99.5 KB, 1430 views)

simmy2009

Dear Amit & Otehr Readers
I feel one the competent element in Problem Solving is the good ability of Listening Skills.
Sometimes in a conflict or problem a issue could persist due to ineffective listening.

From India, Mumbai
dalwinder
hi, if there is the problem, who has pointed out ask him to come with the corrective measures half of the problem is solve there only
From India, Ludhiana
Brita Singh

Problem solving is improved if you can see it from the view points of I, You, We & Us. This helps to generate ideas to identify and see areas of agreement & disagreement. Another thing to remember is that there has to be an "Owner" of a problem, usually the one who is accountable. otherwise if the solving is left to "Non-owners" it could become a purely hypothetical discussion. You need to have a NEED for resolution, hence the "Owner".
From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.