prajakta9595

hi This is prajakta,m the fresh user posting an interesting ppt........ check ths out nd repl me if u like this
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Corporate.pps (247.0 KB, 3099 views)

Raj Kumar Hansdah

Dear prajakta9595
Welcome to citeHR.com !!!
I appreciate your enthusiasm in posting material; however the ppt posted had been very popular during the year 2001 (I have such a mail in my inbox which I received in 2001) when it was a very popular 'forwarded' mail. It has been posted in CiteHR on several occasions.
I suggest, next time while posting a popular item, kindly SEARCH using the tools at the top of the page; to ensure that it is not a re-post. You are welcome to post your original writings.
Warm regards.

From India, Delhi
yugal471

prajakta the post was really very gud but do you have something on role analysis. i need it . appreciate you efforts on corporate work. YDM...
From India, Muzaffarnagar
firepro

Dear All, Please find attachted a good presentation on corporate lessons. Regards, Firoz
From India, Bangalore
File Type: pps corporatelessons.pps (251.0 KB, 1939 views)

prajakta9595

Hello sir....
As this was my first post I didnt search previous post next time I will follow your suggestions as today only I found the Same presentation by another user..with another heading
Prajakta.

From India, Pune
prajakta9595

Hi
I have already posted this on 6th dec...I think u didnt see that.One of the senior had suggested me that.This ppt was very popular so before posting any material u have to search them..So I suggest u the same.
Prajakta

From India, Pune
firepro

Dear Prajakta,
thanks for your suggestion, I agree with you... but each time u post a document r a file, it will reach new readers who do not have time for searching for a particular file which is hidden somewhere in the database.
Regards,
Firoz

From India, Bangalore
rachna1011

Dear Mr. Firoz Wonderfull lessons, really glad to know them.. I’m gonna share these with my colleagues & frienz Keep Posting Thanks & Regards Rachna
From India, Davangere
barath13

Really good job! - very innovative and original slides. please do view my slides as well. Rgds, Barath
From India, Madras
File Type: pdf Career Strategies for a successful career!.pdf (620.8 KB, 451 views)

dhanikram
hi everyone..
can everybody post abt " presentation misatkes"..
last monday i saw the same in citehr.but now that post is missing.
i remeber tat was aword file.
please help ..by posting that word file.
regards
dhanikram

From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.