No Tags Found!

sandip.patare
Hi, Send data about H,S,E policy(ISO-14001) Regards, SAndip.
From India, Pune
dipil

Dear Sandeep Just have a look into the attached file regarding "Environmental Health and Safety Management System" May be helpfull to you...
From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip Environmental Health and Safety Management System.zip (887.4 KB, 5505 views)

gdvprasad_chem@yahoo.co.in

Dear Dipil kumar, pls suggest me how can manage the solid waste for sending TSDF(treatment Storage Disposal Facility) in pharma industries. Regards, prasadGDV
From India, Bangalore
dipil

Dear Prasad
I am not having an much idea about Environment and about the Pharma industry... So I may not be in a position to advice you correctly...
However request you to go through the below post, you will get some help or inputs... Or else as a continuiosion to the below thread, post your query and let's hope that any of our forum member will come up with the helping hand...
https://www.citehr.com/291992-waste-...#axzz1VU2cyTpz

From India
dipil

Dear Mr. Anil
Warm welcome to the citehr safety forum...
There is a reSearch option in the top of this page... Before raising any query please use the same... In this forum a lot material related to Safety Committee is available... Go through the below link:
#axzz1VU5Zg2g9
If still you having any specific query come up with the same... Surely any of the forum member will help...

From India
rama-l
Hi
I am working on building a legal register - EHS for a large transporter of petroleum products using surface transport. The vehicle used and the driver of the vehicle are the key elements of focus. Is there a register here, already that takes all the acts, laws and rules into consideration?
Thank you!
Ramachandra

From India, Bengaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.