No Tags Found!

bhavesh upadhyay

Dear Friends, Find attached Stress Level Calculator for your referance, Please try this, its really works. and send me ur feedback... Regards, Bhavesh Upadhyay
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Stress_Level_Calculator(1)(1).xls (24.5 KB, 5393 views)

javajitulasi
Hi, Good excerise for me and to know my stress levels, very usel ful for self evaluation. Lakshmi
From India, Hyderabad
samyak1

Dear Bhavesh,
Thanks for sharing such a valuable format for stress mapping. I am sure this will definately help us in knowing employee stress ratio and take the corrective action for the stress.
Khyati Pandya
HR
Ahmedabad

From India, Ahmadabad
jetsatmanoj
If only by unbiased and truthful approach will give right response.Otherwise this is really a good measurement to watch oneself.
From India, Ahmadabad
magickcharm

Hey i just put in the values, but do i calculate the score..it doesn’t show something automatic ./
From India, Nagpur
sagkal
Maybe after checking this, we may want to reconsider our life choices & practices. Good one to know our strees level. Regards, Sagar
From India, Bangalore
naga.subramanian

It is really good. Regards S Nagasubramanian RSB TRANSMISSIONS (I) LTD CORPORATE OFFICE, UBALE NAGAR, WAGHOLI, PUNE 412 207
From India, Pune
sonali_hr
[QUOTE=bhavesh upadhyay;1353903]Dear Friends,
Find attached Stress Level Calculator for your referance,
Please try this, its really works.
and send me ur feedback...
Regards,
Bhavesh Upadhyay[/QUOTE
Dear Bhavesh,
It was indeed a gud one. Thanx.
Regards Sonali.

From India, Hyderabad
sakshi.malhotra
Dear Mr. Bhavesh, Good Job Done ! Very helpful to meto know my stress levels also very uselful for self evaluation Regards, Sakshi
From India, New Delhi
rkdaga
Dear Bhavesh,
That's a good one. But People may not answer it correctly being unable to judge themselves. I would suggest that it should be used by colleagues to rate a friend & inform the stress level.

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.