No Tags Found!

View Poll Results: Did you like this article ?
Yes Very much. 7 87.50%
No. 0 0%
Need to improve writing skills. 0 0%
Message well conveyed 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

ashunimoria

Dear All,
After gaining 3.5 years of experience in HR and facing different situations during my journey in my career, I have started sharing my thoughts through writing articles.
I have recently written an article on right career moves at right stage and wish to share it with all of you.
Kindly share your feedback on the same.
Please open the file in read only format when asked for password when you try opening it.
Regards,
Ashu Singh

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Being a small fish in bigger pond !!!.doc (28.0 KB, 218 views)

madh
Hi Sir,
Well Said. Most of us would prefer working for Big companies only for adding their Exp in resume. When we see from learning point of view, We learn a lot and we can load knowledge. But in larger organisations Work is already predefined and We have to adhere to it. Just complete work and log out for the day--- this is routine.
Your article is meaningful. Thank You
Regards,
Madh

From India, Bellary
srimanyuva5
Hi ashu, Very well said article. Every one needs to knw and understand the same. thx for sharing...........
From India, Bangalore
Yaasmin

Thanks ashuni for the suggestion,
Even I have done tha same thing 5 months back.
Earllier from last sx months i worked fo a small povt ltd firm with good pay and designation, power and prestige - but there also chances of instability of futurfe in smaller ponds, so i have to leave the company and I joind a company with a brand name with small desg and less pay, not much benefits also, but job security and payment on time is there.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.