No Tags Found!

Waqar Haider
DEAR ALL

Kindly see the attached files and send me the solved answer of this dissertation till end of this month

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR MY MBA. WAITING FOR YOUR REPLIES....

THANKS

WAQAR HAIDER ()

From Pakistan
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Final_dissertation_format-Updated.3.doc (710.0 KB, 1255 views)

nashbramhall

I hope YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS to borrow a phrase from John McEnroe. What will you get by seeking "Solved Answer"? Is that not unthical and illegal? Please work on your own and seek specific help on parts to clarify your thinking.
It's students who post messages like that that bring down the value of our educational system.
Have a nice day.
Simhan

From United Kingdom
aishana33m
Take Your education seriously ..... and think twice before mailing such question ..... about your country as we all are ambassador of our country on such forums. Regards Aisha Naeem
From Pakistan, Karachi
Sivesh_chauhan

Even if you get a MBA degree what will you do when you join the company, and mind it in professional life people will tear and toss you like anything.
If you really want to be a good Manager, then study brother.....
Regards
Kumar Sivesh

From India, New Delhi
sandeepsady@yahoo.com
Whatos this Brother? Its your Problem to Prepare & Submit the Project... PLease dont use HR Forum for these kind of things... All the best bye...
From India, Madras
shanthi_b
this is not the way to learn and get an MBA degree.u need to put some efforts, its not too tough that u can ask others to do it for u.
From India, Madras
ahmad_08
o cmon dude....
r u doing joke or "MASTERS in BUSINESS ADMINITRATION"... atleast give it a try...nothing is impossible in this world....believe that u can do it...all you can do is to get started nd can find some guidance...

From Pakistan, Lahore
DrKARTHIK

dear bro!
the word impossible itself spells I'm possible do remember that ever in mind. don't post chilly things. this forum is not a play ground r a chat room, allowed only for serious discussions. all the best.
regards
Dr. KARTHIK

From India, Madurai
avsjai

Hi WAQAR HAIDER
My greetings to you.
I do agree with the other CiteHr friends.
As a to-be-professional,take all the suggestions with a positive frame of mind and try to get the solutions by yourself.Even if you did not the correct answer,still will have the satisfaction of making your own effort.
I am sure you have the potential within you to get the right answer.
Best of luck.
Regards
AVS

From India, Madras
psdhingra

Dear Haider,
What I find from your post, you seem to have cut a joke on account of the following reasons:
1) The attachment is just a format outline (not dissetation);
2) You want solved answer of the dissertation WITHOUT any topic;
3) Time to submit your dissertation is already over today, this being the last date of this month (you stated, end of this month, which is over today). Dissertations cannot be manufactured in seconds in automatic machines.

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOUR PROBLEM IS AUTOMATICALLY SOLVED.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.