No Tags Found!

ashika2205@gmail.com

let me know if you like it or not...............................................................
From India, Bhopal
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Roadmap to Strategic HR - Turning a Great Idea into a Business Reality.pdf (2.79 MB, 4690 views)

gajju1
Thanks for sharing this book - it is giving the current thinking. For those who could not open it, they should download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Player & use it to open this book.
From India, Delhi
majorlakshman
A very good post...and very useful. Thanks. Would also appreciate if someone can give me some material for Recruitment and Dismissal for Entrepreneurs.
From India, Madras
sohashiven

Subject : Recruitment & compensation policy for foreign nationalist
Dear team members,
I need recruitment policy for Hiring the South Korean/Chines/Jpanes/UK/USA seniors official as well as middle management official on Indian Company payroll.
Pre joining
1. Pre-employment documents required
2. Appointment letter clause other then Indian nationalist for the foreign nationalist.
Onboarding & engagement
1. Salary-structure, Leave policy, Medical policy, reimbursement and tax administration for foreign nationalist..
2. Statutory compliance applicable on foreign nationalist.
My Mail Id is . Pls. help me out.....
With Warm Regards,
Ashish K Sharma

From India, Gurgaon
gchikuhu@yahoo.com
The topics are very educating. I am an MBA student. and my topic reads Organisational performance through strategic human resources management practices.l need help in designing an hrm strategic fit template and that of performance.Please help.
From Zimbabwe, Harare
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.