r.sairam

Can some one given me an idea as to from where I would be able to collect maximum email ids of schools & colleges (even if it is paid service) Thanks, Sairam
From India, Mumbai
mnsvasan

Schools and colleges are generally run by trusts or non profit organisation. They may want to share the information only with discretion. I know of a person who has collected the addresses of schools and colleges in Tamil nadu.
If you can specify the purpose for which you need to contact schools and colleges, i may request the person to pass it on to you.
thanks and regards
srinivasan

From India, Madras
Vimal Goonj

Dear Mr. Srinivasan, I am working In an NGO, In Chennai, I want email ids of Schools & Colleges for spreading awareness about our School to School Initiative. Thanks & Regards, Vimal,
From India, Mumbai
lmvermadelhi
i require e mail id’s and address of schools and college in delhi and ncr for an aproach for training sessions, can anybody help me. thanx
From India, Delhi
lokanhrs

Kindly send us the contact details of School email ID from Chennai & Bangalore as we want to conduct training for teachers and also we have huge database of teachers profile, we want to explore opportunities in schools.
Thanks in advance
Regards
Karthik
Lokan H R S
2nd Floor, No.13,Vivekanandapuram 1st Street, West Mambalam, Chennai-600033
Chennai : 044 – 4266 8324 Cell : 09840274570 / Bangalore : 080 25347676 Cell : 9620545059
Email: / Website: Lokan Hrs

From India, Bangalore
sripani.k
Hi, I have a school database from 8 states with 60,000+ records, if Interested Please visit my blog thanks and regards Sripani
From India, Hyderabad
sripani.k
Hi, I have an excellent scraper which can extract database of schools, colleges, coaching centers and in fact any data from a single site ( most popular site) the name of the site i will reveal only in person, the tool will cost 15,000/- interested can contact 07842507153
From India, Hyderabad
BALAJEE_MS

Dear CiteHR Members

I am planning to do, as part of social responsibility, a FREE OF COST "Motivational Programme for School Students frdom 6th Std to 12th Std - 2 Hours only -

I am starting this project this month. Could you please share if you have email IDs of schools in Tamilnadu. I am browing through each school through internet and getting email ids. If bulk is available it will save time.

"EDUCATION is the Key to Step Forward and Achieve Success in Life".

As a social cause, I have decided to take a 2 hour training session on "Self Motivation & Confidence" for School Students as part of Skill Development Programme for youth, FREE OF COST during my available time.

INTRODUCTION: M.S.Balajee, MBA (Gold Medalist), Senior Corporate Trainer

EXPERIENCE:-

31 years industry experience in Human Resources, Administration and Training in Oil and Auto Manufacturing Companies, both in PSU and MNCs including 4+ years in IT/ITES Companies.

Managed Training function and Trained over 16,900 (320+ Mandays)

Supported for the training need of Corporate(s), Government Organisations and Educational Institutions.

Trained participants of Government & MNC/Public/Private sector.

· To develop the habit of Learning by Self without any force by the Parents / Teachers from the next Academic Year.

· To Nurture the Students to achieve their ambition in their Career Path.

· To Improve their Attitude, Behaviour & Communication Skills.

· To Compete in every situation by acquiring more Knowledge and Skills

To start with my first plan will be with my School at Pursawalkam for plus 2 Students

Monthly Target: 500 Students/Month.

Target (2015-17) : 12,500 Students - 2 Hours : Total Target: 25,000 Training-hours before October 2017. Only for School Students from 6th Std to plus 2.

Programme Name: "PREPARE YOUTH FOR FUTURE (PYF-2015-2017).

Session Date: Advance intimation & Subject to my availability

You may refer the above information to nterested Schools. School Head / Teachers can contact me, ; Cell : 98407 44286 for further details.

Purely a Social Cause and NO PROFESSIONAL CHARGES Payable to me.

M.S.Balajee

Sr.Corporate Trainer

Cell 9840744286

From India, Chennai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg PYF.jpg (122.3 KB, 96 views)

sureshmba.psg
KindlKindly send EMail Ids of Schools and College for Traning Purpose RenaissanceIndia Ltd Bangalore to renaisuresh@gmail.comy send EMail Ids of Schools and College for Traning Purpose RenaissanceIndia Ltd Bangalore to renaisuresh@gKindlKindly send EMail Ids of Schools and College for Traning Purpose RenaissanceIndia Ltd Bangalore to renaisuresh@gmail.comy send EMail Ids of Schools and College for Traning Purpose RenaissanceIndia Ltd Bangalore to renaisuresh@gmail.commail.com
From India, Coimbatore
manav-garg
i require e mail id’s and address of schools and college in delhi and ncr for an aproach for training sessions, can anybody help me. thanx
From India, Panipat
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.