No Tags Found!

Shrithi

Dear all,
We are planning to outsource the Compensation Survey process in our organization. Ours is a US based Telecom Company. This survey is especially for our Bangalore office.
Can u all recommend few good HR consultants specialized in conducting compensation survey at all levels?
Expecting your valuable responses.
Regards,
Shrithi

From India, Bangalore
gaggan_sahni

Dear Shruthi,
U need to hire Market Survey Consultancy Firms (International one are listed below)
Hewitts
Hay Consultant
Mercer Consultants
They are the best in the industry. If you have a budget a decent one hire them or else look for a local consultants only who can do the survey for you.
If you need their phone numbers email me at or else visit their website....and find urself....
Rgds
Gagan

From United Kingdom
gaggan_sahni

U R LOOKING FOR COMPENSATION BENCH MARKING COMPANIES IF I AM NOT WRONG....WHATS UR COMPANY BUDGET....AND WHAT EXACTLY ARE THE AREAS U R LOOKING FORWARD TO ...R U FROM DELHI OR WHICH CITY LET ME THE SAME THEN I WILL BE IN A BETTER POSITION TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION
PROJECT NAME
YOUR BUDGET
YOUR CITY...
RGDS
GAGAN

From United Kingdom
wadhwatanuja
Hi Gagan,
Greetings of the Day!!!
With reference to your below mentioned email, it would be appreciable if you can email me the contact details of these consultants as we are also looking for compensation survey of our organization. I do have of the Mercer. I’ll appreciate if you can revert back ASAP with rest of the contact details.
Thanks in anticipation.
Regards
Tanuja Wadhwa

From United Kingdom
yasmeen.shariff
Hi,
This is Yasmin here. We Outsource to many of the Company in different Sectors.
We Guarantee...We will reduce your Cost and you will get notch Quality.
For any details you can mail me at
Regards-
Yasmin
Practice head

From India, Mumbai
Sou_J
Hi Shrithi,
I am Soujanya Manohar, Group Account Manager of the firm called the Lighthouse. We are HR and Business consulting firm based out of Bangalore having offices in Oman, Dubai and Singapore. With the strength of more than 40 consultants worldwide we provide services in the area of Business Strategy, Human capital management, Process optimization and Large scale change management.
Lighthouse has been instrumental in being a partner in growth of many clients in India, Oman Dubai and Singapore. We have extensive experience in turning around companies, organization restructuring, implementation of attrition and retention strategies, diagnosing and implementation of cost optimization strategies, HR analytics for prudent decision making, and designing performance and rewards programs..
We would be happy to meet you and discuss this further.
PFA... our Compensation and Benefits Benchmarking Survey for more details.

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc LH - CB Survey Final.doc (356.5 KB, 228 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.