No Tags Found!

sroeu
Dear all seniors,
Please kindly find out attachment of Main Issues of Business of To-day are Facing that I just posted in this forum.
Please assist me to make it simple and easy to understand. Please share your ideas/comments regarding this matter.
Attached: Main Issues of Business of To-day are Facing as PDF file.
Many thanks,

From Cambodia
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Main Issues of Business of To-day are Facing.pdf (54.2 KB, 750 views)

Cite Contribution

Greetings,

Did you prepare this? Where are your references and resources? When you club different areas under bullet points, please do keep realtime business situations as, reference to substantiate your points.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
sroeu
Dear (Cite Contribution),

Thanks for your kind effort to give your comments.

I prepared it. I did not have any references or resources. It is based on my understanding from International Business Environment (IBE).

I mean the real time business situations in the world as International Business.

1.What are the main issues the businesses of to-day are facing?
2.What will be your suggestions to overcome the same?

Please provide your comments/ideas regarding this matter.

For brief and short understanding, I would like to post one article of "The World Around Us" to all seniors as follows:

"We are living in a fast changing world. With new emerging technologies and rapid expansion of internet, E-mail, E-commerce, etc., access to global information and knowledge and to commodity markets worldwide is now much easier than before. In a bid to meet commitments to international institutions like the World Trade Organization (WTO), International Monetary Fund (IMF) and World Bank, country after country is pulling down barriers to foreign trade and investment. For many countries tariff barriers are on the decline, and new opportunities to foreign investors and entrepreneurs are being provided to operate in the countries. On the domestic front also, there are clear signals of privatization and liberalization as licensing is being given up, controls are being dismantled, restrictive laws are either being removed or are being rendered toothless, disinvestments programs in public sector are being taken up, and takeover code is being modified to make mergers and acquisitions easier. Taking advantage of the liberal atmosphere, the multinational/transnational* corporations are also expanding their operations in the economy at an aggressive speed and are adopting their marketing strategies to local conditions. Thus the entire economic environment of business is going through a drastic change. The coming years might well witness the extinction of many businesses and considerable realignments in many others through the process of consolidation, restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, etc.

On account of the above changes sweeping the entire business sector in recent time, there is a necessity for undertaking a serious and in-depth study of the environment of business in general and international environment in particular. The growing global trade and the integration of the national economy with the global economy further necessitate the critical understanding of the international environment. Because of operating in environments which are unfamiliar and different from the domestic environment, enterprise needs to be extra careful and vigilant to these environmental differences. In fact, in the context of international business, environment assumes critical importance as no two countries have similar environments and demand different business strategies to cope with differing business conditions. Two major decision problems a firm faces when decide to enter into international business are: in which market(s) to select and second, how to enter into those markets".

From Cambodia
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.