No Tags Found!

baalamurali
Dear Friends
Am working as a HR Manager in a reputed company. Recently we have formed a welfare trust to pursue activities to protect the environment, provide basic social services, or undertake community development and our employees are voluntarily contributing to the trust. I need your suggestions to utilise the funds in betterway to the society.
Please share your thoughts.
Regards
Bala

From India, Madras
harikrv
Bala
There are a large number of NGOs doing excellent service in all the areas you have mentioned.
I suggest that instead of aligning with any one you select a few and contribute small amounts to them in turns.
At the same time ask for opportunities for voluntary work with these beneficiaries for your employees. This will enable you to get closer to the causes you are supporting and at the same time keep a tab on how your funds are being used.
If you need any suggestions I will be glad to help - this is an area of my passion.
Regards
Hari

From India, Coimbatore
baalamurali
thanks hari.
you are correct. still my people are expecting to start a literacy training programme to the local villages. Like how apart from helping and funding the NGOs, our people are keen in their voluntary contribtion for the social development
I need your suggestions pls
Regards
Bala

From India, Madras
harikrv
Bala
Sorry I could not reply earlier.
Funding the NGOs will enable you to channel your money to the beneficiaries efficiently.
You can also talk to the NGO representatives to arrange for evening classes on convenient days. Your staff can go to the selected communities and maybe teach the illiterates there to read and write or teach English to their children. You can also use this as a forum to interact and learn about their problems. Then you will know how to help them directly.
You can also spend important days like Independence Day or Gandhi Jayanthi with the beneficiaries.
Regards
Hari

From India, Coimbatore
lmkarkaria
Dear Mr. Bala,
I am a Social Work graduate from TISS and have a corporate and funding experience for NGO's for the last 29 years and have started my own consultation for CSR. Attaching MY CV for the same.You need to have a clear vision and mision statement for CSR and how much you want to invest and a professional approcah in doing CSR, an ad hoc approcah will result in disaster. I am willing to offer my services and be a consultant.
Depending on the location of work, we can work out the package say for 3 years to see the impact of the programme.
I can be contacted on 9969427954
Regards
Leela Karkaria
Mumbai

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc LMK CV.doc (56.5 KB, 59 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.