No Tags Found!

hemanth_kandi

u can find a lot of this kind of stuff share, enjoy and improve & gain knowledge
From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls At_One_Place.xls (1.59 MB, 2432 views)
File Type: xls 35_helpful calculators.xls (679.0 KB, 2121 views)

kannanmv

Dear Hemanth,
Thanks for the calculators presented by you. The calendar you have posted has been used by me over the past 5 years, but one observation in the calendar is the Week Numbers mentioned in this calendar differs from the Week Numbers being followed internationally. For example if 01st of January falls in the mid of a week it is considered part of the previous calendar year and a whole week starting from Monday is only considered as Week 1.
To elaborate, in the calendar year 2010 01st January 2010 fell on a Friday. According to the calendar we follow we considered January 01st & 02nd as Week 1, but we found that the WK 1 in calendars we received as compliments from overseas started from the succeeding week that is Work week beginning 04th January 2010.
Only when this created a confusion on committing delivery schedules, did we realise this.
I wish to have opinion of other colleagues if they had similar experiences.
M.V.KANNAN

From India, Madras
swapna5

Hello, Sharing all such great information and bringing it under one roof is appreciable. thanks for your efforts in sharing it with all of us cheers swapna.
From India, Mumbai
sriram_bee
Dear Kannan,
Usually when you mark the week on a calendar,the first week begins with the first Monday of the year. Be it the 1st of January or the 7th of January. In my previous employments where we used the week count, everywhere it started the way mentioned here.
Hope this clarifies your doubt.
Cordially yours,
B Sriram

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.