Vaibhav Jadhav

Hi folks, worth reading this book by Dale Carnegie. God bless you. Regards, Vaibhav J
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf How To Win Friends & Influence People.pdf (466.5 KB, 2818 views)

tajsateesh

Hello Vaibhav, This is one of the First Books on self-development published decades ago , but I didn’t know there was a e-version of it. Thanks a lot. Rgds, TS
From India, Hyderabad
asiflucid
rEADING THE book...good that it illustrates with example and cases but I feel sth is still missing ,,,,
From Bangladesh
asiflucid
i read the whole book..i appreciate the poster for the contribution....is there any one who read the whole book and also read 7 habit by stephen covy nd science of kevin hogan....
I am not offending but the book is very boring and not much helpful....i guess 10 or hardly 20 % is info is useful....
I just want to compare my understand with others here that whether i am wrong or genuinely the book is boring...what do other think of it ??
I am reading science of influence by kevin at the moment till now seemed good..

From Bangladesh
korgaonkar k a

Dear Vaibhav ji, You really deserve appreciation for sharing such a beautiful book by Sir Dale Carnegie. Every body who wish to have self development should read this book.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.