adil shaikh
Greetings from Franklin Covey South Asia!!!

It gives us great pleasure to announce the 7 Habits of Highly effective People Signature program in various cities.

Mumbai - 26th & 27th November

Delhi / Bangalore / Pune - 22nd, 23rd October /19th & 20th November

Chennai – 29th & 30th October / 26th & 27th November

Hyderabad – 29th & 30th October / 19th & 20th November

early bird discounts for the first 10 seats.

Great Regards,
Adil Shaikh

Client Partner | +91 22 42754444 Ext -423, +91 9819787669 | sms COVEY to 56677 | www.franklincoveysouthasia.com

From India, Mumbai
permeshwernath

Dear Adil, Please end me the details of this programme along with the brochure if possible . I am interested in mumbai . permeswer
From India, Pune
asapumrao

NOMINATION AND INVESTMENT - INFO
Have a look at the attachment to safeguard one's investment/s. This is "as received " by me and posted for the benefit of one and all.
Anyone has more details regarding "Nomination in PPF", a topic of interest to HR Professionals?

From United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc WILL THE NOMINEE RECEIVE THE MONEYS AS INTENDED BY THE INVESTOR.doc (35.5 KB, 201 views)

daleep shimla

Really a very good program to attend.... I will recomend this for everyone starting from front line managers.
we have organised it for our line managers. It was not only appreciated but it has given a way to think differently and act accordingly.
A small positive Change in these 7 habits can bring sparkling results.
Regards
Daleep Sharma

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.