No Tags Found!

tarunsharma2410

Hello All,
I have recently joined in a Consulting Company in Gurgaon as HEAD- Business development, I reckon if we (all consulting company) join hands in hands spaced out from the big players, we can provide better services to our patrons and consequently achieve our desires.
I am taking an initiative to work together in an alliance to provide prompt and unrivalled services to our Clients.
Mean while Can Anyone provides me the list of HR Manager of Telecom colossal companies in Gurgaon?
Thanks

From India, Delhi
Harmeet Singh ahuja

Hi Tarun,
" Greeting From Shagun Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd"
We appreciate you approach of business I would like to introduce our we are Delhi base company working for pan India our main focus is HR outsourcing is their any business opportunity please let us know. And currently i required some PHP and MySQL developer with experience of 2+yr if you like to do with me on sharing basis please feel free to call me.
We are waiting for your positive response.

From India, Gurgaon
tarunsharma2410
Hello Harmeet,
Thanks for your prompt Response, its really commendable.
Please do me a favour, remit me your company profile with a brief JD on the email id cited below, so we can go ahead on the same.
Also PFA for NGN Technologies Company Profile.
Thanks
For any discussion or query, please feel free to contact me or write back to me:

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf NGN Company Profile.pdf (1,015.8 KB, 76 views)

Bhaskarmca
Hai Tarun Sharma,
Myself Baskar from chennai.I am working in IT sector.I am interested to doing a part time job as a recruiting.
I am expecting for your reply.
My Mail ID :
Regards
Baskaran

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.