melnisa
Hie i am doing my ( Hons) Degree in management and one of the subjects is HRM, i have been given an assignment and i need your help on the question below:=
Critically evaluate the role and functions of personnel departments within organizations and discuss ways that they can improve their strategic value to the organisation.
i have attached the assignment paper for your ref
Thanks

From Norway
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc hrm_351.doc (63.0 KB, 1849 views)

chseclimt
critically evaluate the role and function of personnel departments within organizations and discuss ways that they can improve their strategic value to the organization

Harish Kumar Padmanabhan
hi,
i went through ur attachment. As i am sorry to say that The answer for your queries are with me but it is ur self assignment given by university and at the end of the first page of ur attachment clearly says that Writing answer from others help will be treated as Cheating. so plz refer some books of personnel mgt like C.B.Mamario, Dr.Anjali Ghanekar, K.Ashwathappa and Francis Cherrichulam.
All the best.
bye

From India, Mumbai
codongialanh
Can somebody explain the way how to answer the question for me. Thanks a lot.
"critically evaluate the role and function of personnel departments within organizations and discuss ways that they can improve their strategic value to the organization"

From Singapore, Singapore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.