No Tags Found!

anuradha bhanja

Hi All,
The Delhi Govt has issued the notification for Oct 14th has been declared a holiday in the NCR region on account of the closing ceremony of the commonwealth games for Shops & Establishments.
Find the attached notification.
Thanks
Anu

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Holiday_Delhi 2_ 14 Oct 2010_CWG (1).pdf (466.8 KB, 1695 views)

priyanka_priyam14
Hi Anu, Thanks for the information. Can you please let me know if this closure applies to private organisations in Delhi and Noida region. Regards, Priyanka
From India, Delhi
anuradha bhanja

Hi Priyanka, It is applicable to NCT Delhi. The notification meant for all the private which comes under Shops & Establishment Act . Thnx Anu
From India, Madras
archanagupta
hi, pls let me know if there any notification regarding holidays in private companies of Noida during 9-13 October.
From India, New Delhi
exec_accts
Hi Anu, Can you pls let me know in which newspaper this notificaion has been published so that I can speak to my seniors for the holiday. Regards, Prabha
From India, Gurgaon
abcdvipul
Hi anu,
i own a pharmacy in delhi.is there a provision for allowing shops to open on such a day in the act.What is the formula to calculate compensation of employees on such a day?
thanks in advance ,,
Vipul

From India, Delhi
smbhappy

The Commercial Establishment can open the shops by paying double the wages. Get the consent of the employees in writing. Inform the Labour Inspector.
From India, Chandigarh
Krishan Kapoor

Dear Anuradha,
Do any one has Delhi shops and Establishment Act with amendments, if so please upload and share.
I would also like to know if the Act is active, as someone has informed it is kept in abayance.
Thank you

From India, New Delhi
R.N.Khola

Dear Member,
Not at all applicable to Gurgaon. Applicable to only NCT Delhi.
Regards,
R.N.Khola

From India, Delhi
bksherma
Dear Anuradha, Do you have any information on the notification issued for the similar holiday on 14th October for Delhi NCR region too !
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.