miglanidinesh

This supplement covers latest current socio economic gk for irma 2010 . Read this document again and again and i can assure to get the cutoff of irma cleared dinesh miglani
From India, Gurgaon
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf IRMA 2010 GK SUPPLEMENT.pdf (2.90 MB, 1829 views)

ravinath
Good effort Mr.Dinesh.It shall be helpful as a ready reckoner for the candidates appearing competitive examinations. K.P.RAVINATH
From India, New Delhi
Srilagna
Hello dinesh.....
Great Job!!!!!!!! I really appreciate your effort and Thanks a lot to you.....
My brother is preparing for competitive n Bank jobs.... So ll contact you soon on your id for some material for Bank preparation.
Again thanks for such a great effort & Keep posting....
Sree....
B+ve

From India, Bhubaneswar
miglanidinesh

This collection has corporate, general current affairs beneficial for SNAP, IIFT and other mba entrnace exams dinesh miglani
From India, Gurgaon
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip Business and general GK Jan to Aug 2010 sp. for IIFT and SNAP and NMAT.zip (1.67 MB, 244 views)

sharique.khan4u

can u plz update this for irma 2011 or add a fresh link for the same. As it is about a month left for exam, a fresh or updated info would be of great help.................
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.