answer verification 153 38.73%
simple shortcuts 194 49.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 395. You may not vote on this poll

kadhirvel

Hi dear friends.
Are you very slow in maths,
are you taking more time to solve simple mathematical problem,
are you preparing for entrance exams?
do you want to be excellent in simple calculations?
do you want your memory to be increased??
pls find the attached file. it will be so useful for you all..
hope you will be get the real fruit of this attachment.
thanks and regards
HRD.B. KADHIRVEL

From India, Pondicherry
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Speed mathematics.doc (101.5 KB, 4225 views)

sushil_sharma_1985_feb_02
thanks for giving this valuable knowledge to us.it will really help us a lot for improving our calculations ,most of the students or may be employee get this problem,so once again thanks a lot.
sushil sharma

From India, Bangalore
smbhappy

Speed Mathematics is nothing but the various formulae stolen from the Holy Veda. It is in fact called "Vedic Mathematics". Our Vedas and other holy sciptures are rich with the Science.
One can take a basic course of 07Lessons at Vedic Maths Tutorial
Please remember that these techniques are only mastered by practice. You have to practice them a lot.
Childern are very quick to pick up the concept and the they should be taught these at very young age - as and when they are introduced to the simple Airthmatics.
It is well known that one who is proficient in mathematics, is overall genies.

From India, Chandigarh
kadhirvel

ya ya you are absolutely correct sir..
without practice its just only a doc only.. if we are using its will be more than anything

From India, Pondicherry
llmanishll
The doc is indeed good and useful for daily application on mathematics, however I thought I should put in my two pence of information here.

The shortcuts in the doc are a very very small bite off "Vedic Mathematics" - Current Vedic Mathematics is one which was rediscovered then unfortunately lost and then again rediscovered (!!!) from the Vedas - all alone by 'Sri Jagadguru Swami Bharati Krishna Tirthaji Maharaj (1884-1960).'

According to Tirthaji - "All of mathematics is based on sixteen Sutras, or word-formulae" (and the formulae are really universal - none of mathematics the humanity knows so far is not out of the purview of these 16 formulas). One has to learn vedic maths the proper way through Sanskrit to understand this.

Vedic mathematics is so powerful that daily mathematics can become a joke for the learned and magic for the others, the advanced applications of Vedic mathematics is unfathomable to an average human mind - any research so far done on VM has led to its application of advanced calculus in solving very very complex problems.

baginesh

Dear Kathir
Good one,I have read it in Vedic Mathematics.But if we have good memory power we can remember the calculated figures easily if we are poor in memory it will be difficult to remember what is 7*8= same way if we are poor in memory then i believe
it will be more difficult to remember all the procedure to reach the answer as 56.

From India, Bangalore
subramanyan neelakandan
dear kadhir,
very good compilation.
2 observations
there is a typographical error.it should be 304 and not 364
1. MULTIPLYING BELOW 20
20 19 x 16 = 300 (19-4=16-1=15,)
-1 -4 04 (15X2X10=30x10=300 )-> multiplication by factors
2. if the numbers in the unit digit adds upto 10, then also the method of squaring numbers ending with 5 will work.
for eg. 67 x 63 will be 4221

From India, Pune
vikramb11
Dear Mr. DHIRVEL,
I don't know from where you got this , but the techniques are clearly taken from a famous book called "Vedic mathematics" by Jagadguru Swami Sri Bharati Krishna Tirthaji Maharaja.
While I appreciate that you have shared a valuable knowledge, It would be appropriate to give credit to the original creature.

I have learned some of this techniques ,hence I know that they are from vedic mathematics.
Regards
Vikram

From India, Mumbai
kadhirvel

hai friend. i made a mistake while preparing in multiplying below 20. you are right the answer is 304.
the second one is ya ya we can use the squaring numbers ending with 5, if the unit digit sum equal to 10

From India, Pondicherry
aynrand75

Thanks a ton.. Its really helpful for people planning for GMAT/exec MBAs Anyone has more GMAT preparatory material esp on Data Sufficiency and Grammer? Animesh
From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.