No Tags Found!

saifie
Dear all could any one give me .........the some formates of employee motivation level measurement........ Thnx
From Pakistan, Lahore
manu8

Dear Saifie,
It will be difficult to find fomats of employee motivation level measurement as there is no specific format for this unless and until you try to measure this using scientific tools/Surveys.
The level is usually drawn once you have the feedback/ratings obatianed from such tools.

From India, Delhi
manu8

Dear Saifie, Please refer to this link below which i found browsing our HR site. I hope you will find it useful.
From India, Delhi
R Sharma
Hi You could use the hackman and Oldhams Job Charectoristic Model. They have a theory and a resultant formula to measure motivation.

as given below.

Please look it up

Motivating Potential Score (MPS)

Using the five core job dimensions, you can score each job by its potential to motivate people. This is shown by the equation below:

MPS=(skill variety+Task Identity +Task Significance) X Autonomy X Feedback

-------------------------------------------------------

Diveded by 3

From this equation, we can see that autonomy and feedback carry more weight than any of the first three job dimensions. For instance, a job can be low on skill variety and still have a reasonable MPS if autonomy or feedback are high. A job that's low on either autonomy or feedback, though, will be scored significantly lower.

There are other measures too such as the Herzberg Hygiene and Motivating factors etc

A psychomeric test has to be used (preferably constructed) for the company and then measures taken

My company AQumen does the same in case u are interested in testing u can get in touch with me at 9823053064

or mail me at aqumen.nsk a gmail account or director at the rate of theaqumen.com

find attached details of my company

From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf AQumen .pdf (126.4 KB, 396 views)

syboriba

Hello Members,

All the points rasied by members are useful for calculating the levels of employee satisfaction. However, in my own scientific imagination, level of employee motivation can be calculated as
m = ee/a where
m stands for level of motivation,
ee stands for employee expectations at the work place, and
a stands for actual experience of the employee at the work place.

m ranges between 0 and 1. A value of m close to 0 signifies poor motivation which in effect negatively affects employee performance.

Avalue of m close to 1 shows high level of motivation, and eventual positive effect on employee performance.
Necessary indicators for measuring m include
1. inter personal relationship
2. availability of materials and equipment, and
3. the work environment.

Appropriate variables are taken from these indicators and are used to set questions based on a five point likert scale.

For instance questions like these may be asked with respect to inter personal relationship:
Q: How do you expect your boss to relate with you?
A: Very high, high, indiferrrent, low, very low

Q: How do you feel about how your boss relates with you?
A: Very satisfied, satisfied, indifferent, not satisfied, not at all satisfied.

The answers to both questions are appropriately scaled.
The scales marked by each employee are used for calculation to determine the level of employee motivation.

For further details you may contact me on

From Ghana
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.