No Tags Found!

shailendra_deshpande

Dear Friends, Hope following file will be useful to all........ :lol: :lol: Regards, Shailendra
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf future_through_competencies_130.pdf (474.1 KB, 1191 views)

Frida
Thank you for sharing such a usefull tool with us. keep on the good work and we all should know that "Anything tha'ts of a value in life multiplies when it is given". Deeppak Chop
Regards,
Frida

Hiren50

Though I have not read the whole of it, the competency model and case study of microsoft seems interesting..
Where the basic definition of competency is concerned, interest is given in the end after Intelligence, education, expereinced ethics. According to Harvard based consultants, the desire of any person to stay on in a job depends on deeply embedded life interest, abilities and values in that order. It is a different perspective. Other researchers also insist on the importance of interest- all links on my blog- http://mypyp.wordpress.com/
You can draw your own conclusions.

From India, New Delhi
Avneet Behl

Indeed a great research
Thanks for so much assistance. Besides helping in our day to day operations, one thing which such articles for sure do is help us in self development which breaks the monotony of the job.
Regards
Avneet

From India, Gurgaon
ambikakamath

Dear Shailendra
thanks for the attachment that you have posted in this HR site.
was wondering if you have the e-book related to Competencies at work by Spencer n Spencer. ...
if at all, you have the same, can u email me the same at :
Thanks
Ambika

From India, Mumbai
shailendra_deshpande

Dear Ambika, Unfortunately I don’t have that ebook and also searching for the same.. I will certainly pass on to if I get it.. OR If you get before me then send to me.. Regards, Shailendra
From India, Pune
spellbinder

Dear Shailendra,
Very nice. A useful read and gives enough room to begin with.
My thanks also goes out to the original author "Amit Bhute" for this compilation and to hrfolks.com
Good share.
Best wishes
Nad

From India, Mumbai
jincy
hi my dear friend
your information is too good. past one month i was searching about this topic. recently only i joined in this community. i got so many informations from somewhere else but that not accurate one. but this is very good one. so very very thanks to you.
then try to be with all friends like me with yur valiud informations
thanks

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.