dilipsatpute

Hello Professional HR & Business Veterans, Please find attached a very inspiring article on Talent Pool Management for Micro Small & Medium Size Enterprises (MSME’s)
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Talent Pool Mgt for Micro Small & Medium Size Enterprise.pdf (352.2 KB, 2058 views)

dilipsatpute

Hello Professional HR & Business Veterans, Please find attached a very inspiring article on Talent Attraction & Retention for Micro Small & Medium Size Enterprises.
From India, Mumbai
File Type: pdf Talent Attraction & Retention Factors for Micro Small & Medium Size Enterprises.pdf (380.7 KB, 1101 views)

Sumeet Varghese
Dear Dilip,
Here are a bunch of articles from the same issue of Human Capital on how MSMEs:
1. can create a healthy balance of control/power and decontrol to build a
capable second line
2. Can introduce the necessary infrastructure to support innovation for business
continuity and growth.
Let me know how you find these.
Kind regards,
Sumeet Varghese

From India, Ahmadabad
File Type: pdf Share the Power - SME.pdf (97.9 KB, 640 views)
File Type: pdf Sparking off Ideas - SME.pdf (101.3 KB, 572 views)

neonsworld

Thanks for sharing the article. I am unable to open the PDF and I'm not sure if it is only a problem on my computer.
Here is another article I had written on my company blog on a similar topic, which might be of interest to you.
The article is attached or alternatively, it can be accessed at
jobsinajiffy.wordpress.com/2010/09/01/how-your-startup-can-attract-the-best-talent/

From India, Mumbai
File Type: pdf How Your Startup Can Attract The Best Talent.pdf (148.6 KB, 1000 views)

loginmiraclelogistics

Dear all,
Considering the economic situation in the country GoI has introduced certain incentives for MSME units details of which can be seen in the attached doc. circulated in this link by the Dept. -
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/#in...KLVmkwKwwPpnfm
Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises <no-reply@sampark.gov.in>

From India, Bangalore
File Type: docx ???? ?????.Liberalisation for MSMEs.docx (22.7 KB, 9 views)
File Type: docx Liberalisation for MSMEs.docx (22.7 KB, 16 views)

Devashree Navale

Dear Sir,
Thanks for sharing articles related to MSME. Could you pl help to resolve my query?
My company is registered under MSME . As declared by our FM, we would like avail benefit of 15% equity infusion. Pl. guide me procedure to go ahead. Whom to contact, which form to fill etc..
Regards
Devashree

From India, Pune
loginmiraclelogistics

Following recent govt.action to revive economic growth MSME sector assistances have been enhanced. Read more & take assistance from this links-
https://www.india-briefing.com/news/...20-20556.html/

From India, Bangalore
File Type: docx MSME PERKS.docx (16.5 KB, 28 views)
File Type: docx Liberalisation for MSMEs.docx (22.7 KB, 12 views)
File Type: docx Micro and Small Enterprises in place of SSI in the documents.docx (13.8 KB, 15 views)
File Type: pdf MSME Notification-IndianGazzateJune 20.pdf (1.53 MB, 20 views)

loginmiraclelogistics

The details/Latest Gazette notification is attached for your guidance. Link-

https://msme.gov.in/whatsnew/gazette-india

For your requirements of i) Equity and ii) Others funding, please contact your bankers who have been given certain guidelines by the RBI in this regard.

I'm sure banks have been directed to refinance (topup) over & above the existing advances/ loans etc. A few have already been funded automatically without even formal application & approval to the extent of eligibility based on docs/hypothecation already in possession with their bankers. However for new assistance they have different schemes.

So far as equity(?) funding, I'm not very sure, better discuss with your bankers. I doubt, they won't directly invest in your Equity, probably you may mean seed capital for a start-up, pl discuss with banks.

I had some interaction with some of my known bankers, these recent schemes are already being implemented in govt.banks whereas pvt.banks it depends on their corporate guidelines. I would suggest you to approach a bank in govt.sector for your requirements. It helps.

All the best.

From India, Bangalore
File Type: pdf MSME Notification-IndianGazzateJune 20.pdf (1.53 MB, 15 views)

loginmiraclelogistics

The details/Latest Gazette notification is attached for your guidance. Link-

https://msme.gov.in/whatsnew/gazette-india

For your requirements of i) Equity and ii) Others funding, please contact your bankers who have been given certain guidelines by the RBI in this regard.

I'm sure banks have been directed to refinance (topup) over & above the existing advances/ loans etc. A few have already been funded automatically without even formal application & approval to the extent of eligibility based on docs/hypothecation already in possession with their bankers. However for new assistance they have different schemes.

So far as equity(?) funding, I'm not very sure, better discuss with your bankers. I doubt, they won't directly invest in your Equity, probably you may mean seed capital for a start-up, pl discuss with banks.

I had some interaction with some of my known bankers, these recent schemes are already being implemented in govt.banks whereas pvt.banks it depends on their corporate guidelines. I would suggest you to approach a bank in govt.sector for your requirements. It helps.

All the best.

From India, Bangalore
File Type: docx MSMEs.Boosters in June-July'20.docx (21.3 KB, 13 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.