abhash2010

Attaching the file as required by you. Hope it helps you. Abhash Agarwal 9819728288
From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf TEAM WORK AND MOTIVATION.pdf (2.02 MB, 4549 views)

nikumbh.sneha4
very nice keep it up....................so attractive ppt on team work and motivation.it is so good and it must be useful in classrooms. thanks sneha nikumbh HR (Student) 88 98 13 31 78
From India, Kalyan
paro_mukherjee@yahoo.co.i
Hi Friends,
I am looking for a retail trainer in South. The main work will be for him/her to train the floor plople in terms of sailing,customer service,personality development,grooming,communication etc.
Kindly let me,if anybody is interested for the same.
Looking forward your reply.
Regards,
Paramita Mukherjee

From India, Madras
uma.karthik07@gmail.com
Any body looking for job change in international call centers in chennai location ..
Just contact to my number 9500066065..
It may useful for bright future...
Please try to send your friend or colg's number

From India, Madras
velchal

Here is an interesting ppt on Team I am sharing the shared V S Sudhaker
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt team org.ppt (880.5 KB, 1103 views)

Kaja Sai

hai Abhash, very nice using film based motivation message, keep on mailing and suggest to visit interesting & nice website called pravsworld bye, thanks & regards, K.S. Mallikarjun
From India, Hyderabad
bpk.citehr

Hi Abhash,
This is a nice presentation on Team Work & Motivation. Thanks for sharing this over here. The images used in the presentation were from famous Hindi films (Lagaan & Chak De India). It seems you are a big fan of Aamir Khan & Shah Rukh Khan.
Regards,
Pavan

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.