manishsawankar

Dear All,
Here is the flow chart of OD process prepared by me after studying a book by French and Bell.
Can anybody guess the peculiarity of the OD from this flow chart?
Please also let me know your views on the overall OD process.
Regards
Manish

From India, Nagpur
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf OD Process.pdf (34.2 KB, 3654 views)

Anayaat

Your flow chart is not clear, you need to break it down further and soften your vocabulary
From Oman, Muscat
kenn_etix

This is only 1% of what OD really is...
OD doesnt only mean sensing something is wrong but can be deliberate change for the good, or leveraging on something that is good or reengineering new systems, processes, methods and ways!
If you need more know-how on this, I can explain it from a practical view!
Regards
Kenneth Lewis

From India, Mumbai
NIKKI_

Hey
nice chart although .... but i agree with kenn ......you have to take some more inputs as well and theory is not beautiful in reality. You nearly got all of it ..... but i think there is always a scope improvement...... keep up the good work

From India, Delhi
ankitsony
I just want to appreciate your efforts and want to mentioned one thing is do bit more study and try to refer some more books on OD so you get more clear picture. Tc ankit
From India, Vadodara
smbhappy

OD is an ongoing never ending process. It changes with the newer technology, knowledge, working tools, conditions, law, political situation, resources, and many other factors. One has to keep evolving development strategies all the time to combat the bottleneck and to bring about overall efficiency. OD is not limited to tackling the in hand or immediate problems, but to evolve future strategies to be in a leadership position. So your mind is always at work, even when you are in sub-conscious mode during your sleep.
From India, Chandigarh
manishsawankar

Hi Kenneth, This is designed as given in the book only. May be my understanding is wrong. Please enlighten me further. I am really passionate to know more about OD practically. Thanks Manish
From India, Nagpur
manishsawankar

Hi all, This is what I wanted to depict the peculiarity of OD as never ending process. If you look at the flow chart again, there is no "STOP" step in the process. Thanks smbhappy! Manish
From India, Nagpur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.