kingshukbhadury

Hi,

I take this opportunity to introduce myself as a Freelance Corporate Trainer and Professor (in Marketing & HR domains)

Having spent more than 12 years in key positions in both service & manufacturing sectors, I share my experience through my workshops and curriculum classes. Presently associated with
· Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies,
· Indira Management Institutes,
· IIeBM,
· ISCOM and other top management colleges in Pune as a consulting professor.

Prior to this was Country Head- Training & Development for Videocon International, Training Head for Radisson Group of Hotels-Delhi & The Claridges- New Delhi.
The diversification and the varied corporate exposure allows me in delivering customized training programs across the country to renowned corporate houses like Crompton Greaves, Hyper City , Shoppers Stop, LG, Videocon, Ishanya- Pune, ICICI Bank , World Bank funded Govt of India projects & many more.

Request you to kindly refer to www.kingshukbhadury.com for more on my interventions.

KEY CURRICULUM SUBJECTS:
Services Marketing
Principles of Marketing
Relationship Marketing
Retail Marketing & Management
Training & Development
Human Resource Management

KEY WORKSHOPS:

Campus to Corporate- “My First Corporate Step” (for new entrants as well as final year students for placement) (30 hours session)
Customer Delight- “Delivering Customer Service Excellence”
Interpersonal Communication
Personality Development
Leadership & Team Building
Presentation Skills
Negotiating Skills
Art of Selling
Train the Trainer and other customized behavioural & soft skill workshops.

All workshop outlines are available on my website www.kingshukbhadury.com

Attached along with is the “Campus to Corporate” brochure as well as the Workshop Basket & Profile.

Looking forward to a symbiotic association.

Thank You,

--
KINGSHUK BHADURY BHM, MDBA, MHCIMA (UK)
Management Consultant & Corporate Trainer
C- 302 Simran Corner
S No 67/3, Near Govind Garden Restaurant
Pimple Saudagar
Aundh Annexe
Pune- 411027, Maharashtra
Ph: 9923017290
Email: ,
Web: www.kingshukbhadury.com
Blog: Kingshuk Bhadury Training Consultancy

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Campus to Corporate- My First Corporate Step-KB.pdf (99.9 KB, 3471 views)
File Type: pdf Workshop Basket & Profile.pdf (90.5 KB, 1433 views)

newscop
Mr.kingshuk bhadury, will you please get in touch with me for an exciting assignment of training for a professional colleges in orissa. Call me at my mobile +91 9700459994. Ahssan
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.