No Tags Found!

RKJHRM
Dear all India Government finally uncover the Sign for Rupee. You can install the font in your system. This SIGN will appear from just upper key of Tab. Thanks Rajesh K.Jain
From India, Kanpur
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip Rupee.zip (9.3 KB, 1714 views)

ssm1965
Open the jip format.There will be two options on top: PRINT and INSTALL. Press instal, the font will be instaled in your font directory. Subhendra Mishra
From India
anthonypaul

Hi ALL,
Just save as the file to Windows folder into font’s folder.
1. First right click on TTF and SAVE as to C:\windows\fonts.
And recheck by opening new word document change font into Rupee Foradian This SIGN will appear from just upper key of Tab.

From United States, Palo Alto
Samuel C Prasad

Dear All
Most easiest way to type a rupee sign in documents is :- select any Hindi font ( krutidev etc ) type the letter "J" (used for geting Hidi alphaber "Ra" ) then from Format menu select Font - then Strike through.
You are ready with the Rupee sign.
Happy Independence Day.
Samuel

ranjitonly

This file is not working. Its a zip file and it cant be saved in hte Fonts folder of Windows. It says the file is corrupt. The hindi font is not there on my system. Can anyone out here please explain how its working on your computer??
From India, Mumbai
surya.manivannan
Here is the steps:
1. copy the file and paste into Fonts folder(either you can go to control panel or C:\windows)
2.open word document
3.select the Rupee in font type or type directly
4.Now you type the key which is above TAP key(i.e. before 1)
5.now the rupee symbol will be displayed

thakur_hardev
even i tried opening the file on my pc.....it shows a print option, not the install one. kindly help. I am using Vista on compaq core to due....pls suggest
From India, Chandigarh
thakur_hardev
could any guy help,,,i am getting massage: the file..............................is not a valid font and can’t be installed.. regards, DEV
From India, Chandigarh
madhugirishankara
I opened the zip format of rupee file. But it gives only print option and does not contain Install option. How to install the rupee symbol?
From India, Bangalore
sdscribe
Thanks, it is working but first we have to change the font to "Rupee font" in the ms word before pressing tab+the above key. The other thing is after using the rupee font, we have to again change the fonts to the previous one to continue typing.
Can anyone suggest anymore short cut keys so that we can save time on that?
Thanks in advance to all and thanks to Rajesh for sharing this useful software with us here.
Warm Regards
Shiva Kumar

From India, Kochi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.