No Tags Found!

anyole
which is the most effective and effecient among the two options for a manufacturing business organization which is at its mature stage in the market:
1. reduction of the staff and training the remaining staff.
2. contracting 75% of the services.
thank you.
anyole.

anyole
l would wish this discussion to help the young and mature business entities since this is a competitive world.

Anayaat

Hi there,

If I were U I would eliminate the second option, contracting services means spending money, this was never an effective process, what I understand from your question that u need to cut costs, which is reflected in your first option “reduction of staff” should you choose the first option you need to do the following;

•You need to stop recuruitment

•You need to profile all the jobs to know what value do these positions & people holding them add to the buinsess

•You need to have a very atractive compensation scheme to persuade the people you decided to make redundunt accept “make them an offer they cannot refuse” this requires a budget. There are a lot of offer u can make, either give them 12 months salary up front and let them go to find a job, keep them in the organsaiton for a period of time until they find a position else where, or the company can take an extra mile and help them find jobs else where.

•You need to have another budget to spend on training employees who will replace those who have been redundunt this will show during the job profile what trianing is required.

From Oman, Muscat
UDAYAS
Enclosing herewith a document giving information on efficiency and effectiveness.
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc what is quality.doc (73.0 KB, 386 views)
File Type: doc means to continual improvement.doc (58.5 KB, 417 views)

nashbramhall

I wish that we raise a lot of questions first before we give our views. For example, I would like to know what the thread starter does and the exact business the firm is in and the business scenario (whether it is a declining market), etc.
Have a nice day.
Simhan
A retired academic in the UK

From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.