No Tags Found!

Hari Krishna

Dear Friends,
Hope you all find this usefull. I have attatched the font which contains the new RUPEE Symbol.

1. Download the above attached zip file containing font Rupee.ttf
2. Install the font. (It is easy. Just copy the font and paste it in "Fonts" folder in control panel) I have attatched the image for your perusal
3. Start using it. (as in sample image attatched)

How to type the Rupee symbol ?
They have mapped the grave acent symbol - ` (the key just above "tab" button in your keyboard) with the new Rupee symbol. Just select "Rupee" font from the drop down list of your fonts in your application and press the key just above your tab button. It will display our new rupee symbol. Try it.

Limitations
The "Rupee.ttf" font is necessary to view the currency symbol. So as long as the new symbol is not encoded in to unicode font by default, we cant use the symbol universally.
Link: http://foradian.com <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: bmp Key for Indian rupee.bmp (1.68 MB, 186 views)
File Type: bmp font sample.bmp (580.3 KB, 144 views)
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip Rupee_Foradian.zip (36.5 KB, 349 views)

parasurampur

Thank you for making me available this font containing both for rupee symbol, numbers and words / alphabets.
Actually I have been searching for it since the time Govt. approved.
Though earlier I got a font containing rupees symbol, it does not have words.
Regards,

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.