mohile.shefali
Dear all,
In the organization that I am working with - we are having difficulty to speeden up the recruitment. Please let me know if there can be some unique way to get good techies. We have already tried:
1. Portals
2. Consultants
3. Campus Recruitment
4. Employee Referrals
5. Recruiting through technical institutes.
Pleas Note: - I am not really asking for any consultants to approach. Its about some unique ideas to get good people. Also share your experiences about recruiting through networking sites.
Thanks & Regards,
Shefali

From India, Mumbai
pon1965

Introduce incentive scheme thru Employee Referrals. Employees have access to good candidates. Regards R.Ponraj
From India, Lucknow
Reshma.t
Hi,
You can use the forums,
Techies in .Net, Java,Php, Flex etc have there forum add yourself in there.
Networking site:
like Linkedin, silicon etc
Via portable check with the specific company and then there developer try to approach them.
Check with Ex-employees with there friends or other contacts introduce incentives there.
Etc..

From India, Mumbai
shmkumar

Hi,
you can try other social networking sites also. I would suggest Linkedin
Regards,
Shyam
Career Forum

From India, Madras
tajsateesh

Hello Shefali,
Unless you mention clearly the problems [or maybe limitations] you faced with each of the Sourcing mode [I am sure you didn't face the same set of problems/issues with all of them], it may not be really practical for those having ideas to match to your needs.
And I may also add that you won't find a SINGLE source that will get you the results you want--it will always be a mix/combination of sources.
Rgds,
TS

From India, Hyderabad
Anoop Krihsnan
Dear Shefali,
I totally agree with TS. First analyse the problems and improve it . Then do the marketing or branding of your company name specifying the benefits,growth, company values, etc through site, job portals,campus,etc.
Thanks,

bediamitsingh
Hi Shefali
You can try following options:
Linkedin
Yahoo groups
RPO
Re-hiring your past employees
Have in-house team of recruiters & go for target based headhunting
In employee referral: give incentive as vocation for couple for 3-4 days with paid leave OR redemption scheme with letsbuy.com/shopperstop
As mentioned by our friend earlier that you can't depend on 1 source and needs to look for right combination of these sources. And to get to right combination, keep on trying with mix & match.
Happy Hiring
Amit Singh Bedi

From India, Pune
aksjn

Hi,
Please go through the technical forums (there are specific forum for each technology), post your job opening on the forum, you can get good technical people.
Hope this could help you in finding good people.
AKS

From India, Hyderabad
Brindha.
Take the internet as source, because now a days most of them are keenly involved in inter networking.
Else make a competency with your faculties about bringing the better candidates, also make it quantifiable.
I think this may help you...

From India, Selam
ankitakohli

Dear Shefali,

I agree with the suggestions givenby others in terms of exploring Socila Netwroking Sites, which I believe takes its own good time in terms of getting hold of good profiles.

Out of my practical experience, I can suggest yu the following:

Believe in your team, your consultants and sourcing partenrs, and declare a grand Walk in for expertise professionals.

The dynamics of industry is changing, walk in's are no longer meant only for entry level. Fix up weekend and see the result.

You can also implement the condition, that the company will reimburse the fare (may be 3 tier AC) of the shortlisted candidates only. All you would be requried to do is to manage the resume submittals from all the resources a day before the final day.

Only the short lsited ones will be coming and that too at a fixed time slot.

You will have a highly mangeable and professional walk in of seniors.

Get matured and mature others for the new era of industry.

Lemme know if I can be of any help in future.

Regards,

Ankita Puri

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.