No Tags Found!

sahil khan palanpur

If you use maximum google then use this book you'll find more and specific information from google.com
like if you want to search HR realeted books or else
then type in google
allinurl:HR
and enter see more in secret of google
sahil

From India, Ahmadabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Dangerous Google - Searching For Secrets.pdf (2.11 MB, 764 views)

Unkle_Ravi

Your Attached File "Dangerous Google - Searching for secrets.pdf" does not open in Adobe Acrobat Reader. It displays a Error Message. The Screenshot of the Error Message is attached for your Perusal. Kindly take the Corrective steps and help us download the helpful file.
Thanks.
Ravinder Murthy
Mangalore, Karnataka, INDIA

From India, Mangaluru
File Type: jpg ErrorMessage.jpg (72.9 KB, 32 views)

pratik.kubavat

Hey Friend It's a nice book
Really informative.............
But your book is not opening after download
so i am uploading that book here
kindly find the attachment
this book will surely help to use google better..........

From India, Ahmadabad
File Type: pdf Dangerous Google - Searching For Secrets.pdf (1.73 MB, 332 views)

Unkle_Ravi

Thank you very much Pratik ji for uploading the book again for us readers. This books opens and is as you said very informative. I will share this information from the book with my students. Thanks again. May GOD be with you always.
I had visited this page on August 1, 2010 and had written to the author about the book not opening. Today I am happy that You pratik ji have given me the access to the book. Thanks once again. Keep up the Good Job.
Ravinder Murthy
Mangalore

From India, Mangaluru
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.