jude mayne

Dear Citehrians,
A PPT for ERT/Floor Marshals/Fire Wardens based on the recent incidents at Bangalore, Kolkata and Pune. I hope its of use and if you can save yourself or another human being my aim is achieved.
Regards,
Col J H Mayne

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Client IFace PPT.ppt (2.09 MB, 918 views)

dipil

@ Col J H Mayne
Appreciating your all good intension of creating such a nice presentation... The conclusiong with Do's & Don'ts great...
As you said I am also beleving that all injuries and illnesses are preventable...
I have observed that a lot of abbreviations used in the ppt. which may not be understandable by a common man who goes through your presentaion, even with a great interest in the topic... Few ex. are ERT, SCC/BMS/FCC, SAA... just point out what I observed... Whenever I am making something, trying to minimize the use of such words, as it may have different meanings from place to place, organization to organization...
Regards,
Dipil Kumar V

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.