No Tags Found!

Maheshdatta
Hi,
I am looking for a trainer or good institute, who trains Soft skills basically Public Speaking, Presentations and Effective English Communications etc in Bangalore near Rajajinagar or Basaveshwaranagar.
Please help me if anyone knows.
regards,
Mahesh

From India, Mumbai
MK1271955

Hello,
This is Dr.Murali Krishna,retired professor of Linguistics and a communication English,soft skills and Managerial skills trainer from Chennai with 30 years of experience. contact 09952923392.Please find attachement of my profile.
Dr.Murali krishna

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc PROFILE OF Dr.doc (42.0 KB, 119 views)

meetboy12

Dear Mr.Datta,
Greetings of the day!
In reference to your query above, please log on to our website: Welcome to the Adept Professional, to download our catalog.
We have local delivery capabilities across Bangalore with projects already underway.
For further information, please feel free to call @ (91)-9740556805
I am sure you will find what you're looking for.
Looking forward to hearing from you

From India, Bangalore
radha ramanathan

Dear Mahesh, Can I know for whom is this soft skill session planned for : students/ staff?
From India, Bangalore
raninnes

Hi Mahesh, I am at present working on a project as a senior trainer with the British Council in Qatar. I will be back in Bangalore end of November. If you can wait until then and see how we can help you. please write to me on and we can discuss your specific needs.
Rani Rao Innes
Senior partner and lead trainer
Link Communications

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.