pushpahcl

Dear Friends,
I prepared for UGC NET for Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management. I here with sharing you all the study material which i was having. Kindly give your inputs for the same , it may be useful for others and ofcourse for me too.
Looking for your valuable Inputs
Good Wishes
Pushpa
HCL

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Books for Labour Law & Legislation.pdf (89.7 KB, 16478 views)
File Type: doc Unit 7.doc (190.0 KB, 9387 views)
File Type: doc research methodology.doc (117.0 KB, 8252 views)
File Type: pdf Labour law and legislation.pdf (43.4 KB, 24554 views)
File Type: pdf Labour law.pdf (139.3 KB, 13811 views)

mudapally
hi all, can any one give me the list of only labour laws which are used in every organization.....plz
From India, Hyderabad
shilpagowwda

Dear Pushpa,
thnx alot for ur valuable input. Even i wrote NET exam this june...i couldnt do well bcos of lack of study materials..i hope this will help me for my next attempt. If u have few more materials pls share it. my mail id is
Regards
Shilpa

From India, New Delhi
archana sapre

Dear Pushpa,
I will be having a restart of my career in Labour laws as I have completed my postgraduation in commerce long back in 1993,
I was in search on material for Labour Laws , as I will be interested in giving my NET/SET after attempting for master's degreein law. Your study material will help me to get my confidence in memorising things ,and there after too. I never thought of such a guidance in my whole life. If U do have any extra information for study material or if u can guide me regards studying labour law in easy way please do help me.
Good job, Pushpa hope to hear from you.
Regards.......
Mrs.Sapre

From India, Pune
seth vivek

dear pushpa thanks for sharing informative data for those interesting in appearing in NET SET exam. do keep posting such informative data regards vivek seth
From India, Ahmednagar
kusuma66

Dear Pushpa,
Please help me out .
I have completed my MBA HR and in UGC i have apted for code 17 and what made difficult is that subjects were different from what i have studied and what are in UGC.
Please let me know weather i should apt for code 17 or code 55.
Please suggest....
Thanks and regards,
Kavitha.P

From India, Hyderabad
kusuma66

Dear Bhanu,
Regarding this i have taken suggestions from few people who have written UGC.They have suggested to apt for code 17 instead of code 55 as in code 17 there are management subjects and for code 55 people who have backgroung of MHRM can apt for this.
Can you please suggest.
Thanks and regrads,
Kavitha.P

From India, Hyderabad
CRK.MBAHR@yahoo.com

Hai Kavitha,
As Bhanu said, Code-55 should be opted by MBA HR guys for familiar subjects when compared to Code 17. Because code-17 seems to be a vast syllabus and bit difficult comparitively. There is no rule that only MHRM people should opt for code-55.
CRK
crk.mbahr@yahoo.com

From India, Vijayawada
njeyasree
njeyasree Hi The material for net is good. Pls anyone of you send material for the subject commerce like this. Is there any change in question pattern? Thanks.
From India, Tiruchchirappalli
kusuma66

Dear Bhanu,
I think at last you have understood my problem.
What I Feel is we have to penetrate through all the labour laws only then we will be successful in UGC net.
and Bhanu please also let me know how to manage the time while writing UGC as i had problem in the specialization(last) paper.
Even though i have explained all the answers through side headings.I did not get time to complete the rest of the paper.
How could you manage .
Thanks and regards,
Kavitha.P

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.