bharathisarkar

Dear Friends,
I am interested in knowing about a specific training modules.
There are modules for trainers - like train the trainers.
Does any module exist for training the people who assist the top level managers.
Some module like manage the managers?
It should be crafted keeping the Executive assitants and the secretaries in mind.
If any of you have any such information, please do share.
Thanks & Regards,
Bharathi Sarkar.

From United States
Constellia.org
Dear Bharathi,
We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the leading management consultancy and training organisation having PAN India and some overseas presence.
We request you to go through our website constellia.org for a full overview about us and our programmes.
Your sought module can be designed tailor-made too keeping in mind the executive assistants and the secretaries.
We assure you the best quality design and unparrallel aproach towards the whole programme, which is preferably outbound and can be designed inbound too.
However, we request you to send us a test mail along with your contact detais at with a copy on and we would be reverting with the full details.
Thanks & regards,
Team Constellia

From India, Asansol
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Bharathi,
For executive assistants and secretaries interpersonal skills and concept of communication are very important. Secondly, they can be taught maxims of politeness, maxims of positive thinking also.
I will design the suitable training programme for this audience.
To make you aware of my training activities, I have attached my Training e-Brochure to this post.
Thanks,
Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Management and Behavioural Training e-Brochure (Revised).doc (209.0 KB, 322 views)
File Type: doc Training e-Brochure for Senior Management.doc (48.5 KB, 312 views)

aussiejohn

Bharathi, you can easily design a training course of your own covering such topics as time management, diary management, client and staff liaison, handling confidential management matters, meeting and event organisation, communication skills, problem solving, delegation etc etc. Look at what the managers, secretaries and exec assistants have in their role descriptions and craft the training around those topics.
From Australia, Melbourne
minesh kumari
Hello Dinesh V Divekar sir,
thanks for sharing very nice info. related to training and development.and experience with training and development programs.
sir if you have more and more details related to training and development findings, questionnaires related to training prog and pls.provide me on my E-Mail
regards,
minesh kumari

From India, Delhi
meetboy12

Dear Bharathi,
Greetings of the day!
Please log on to our website: Welcome to the Adept Professional and check the catalog over there.
I am sure you will find what you are looking for.
For further details- Please feel free to call@ (91)-9873232023

From India, Bangalore
arunchitlangia

We can customize it for you.
From India, Mumbai
mr_jamwick

Hello there mates! management is something where you have to deal with your clients, people, and assistants. if you are on managerial level, i assume that you have the right qualifications and enough knowledge on things about dealing and training your assistant. for me, the basic thing there is to train your assistant to how they should deal with your daily activities because the firm you might be working in has a different system with another company. as the word "assistant" implies, basically, they are there to provide you assistance with what you need.
good day then mates!

From United States, Providence
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.