nidhishah

Training to sales people first time, help me with your ideas and information please
Dear Friends,
I am in a manufacturing industry which prepares all Bakery and Patisserie Products.
My company has their outlets across Gujarat. Here I have start up HR department. So this is first time training is arranged,
So I have to give them 1 day training to all the sales people at the outlets.
Regarding :
Personal Hygiene
How to interact with Customers ?
How to sale yourself and then Products ?
Knowledge about the products ?
Purpose:
To make them motivated and Confident that they get fully involved in the process.
So friends regarding the above mentioned points can u help me out. Like what should I discuss with them. Any material which can help me out ? Any stories etc...
thanking you In advance
Hope to see your good response.
And what things should I remember while giving training ?
Regards,
Nidhi
HR Incharge
<image no longer exists>

From India, Ahmadabad
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Nidhi, You can contact one Sarang Yande. Click the following link to know about him: Thanks, Dinesh V Divekar Management & Behavioural Training Consultant
From India, Bangalore
gem_rafi

HI,

Good Day!!!

First of all you need to prepare a schedule for providing training. like how many days training need to be provided. 1 month or 2 month. you can have 1 month In-house training, first have a place to provide training with the equipments that are used in your outlets, during this 1 month training you have to design different modules accordingly, which includes customer interaction, Personal as well work place hygiene, Dressing, Behaviour, Items presenting skills you have role play too during these training sessions. after a one months training assess them have some grades check whether they are capable of deploying them at outlets. and then 2 month on-job training you put them at outlets under the supervision on store managers and during these 1 month let the store manager assess them. might be good at customer service and other counter so need to have critiria so as to judge there skills. and this process continues ... for old employees you can have cross-functional training (multi-Skilled) if there are capable.

Hope this info is use to you.

regards
Mohamed Rafiulla

From Saudi Arabia
syande1

Hi Nidhi,
Greetings!
I am Sarang Yande residing in Mumbai willing to travel for assignments. I have decided to pursue my dream of training hotel and restaurant employees and extend it to other industries on a freelance basis.
Over a span of a decade after passing out from Institute of Hotel Management, Dadar, Mumbai, I have successfully helped set up and run training departments of 5-star hotels in Mumbai like Sun n Sand, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts and Starwood Hotels & Resorts and have learned immensely in the process. I hence wish to impart this to hotel staff primarily.
Please find my training profile attached which entails all that I have trained on and achieved a visible change in the environment.
Thanks & Best Regards,
Sarang Yande
Freelance Trainer – Hospitality & Allied Fields
+91 96191 87987

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt My_Training_Profile_June 2010.ppt (1.03 MB, 201 views)

nidhishah

Hi Mohamed Rafiulla & Sarang Yande, Thank you for your valuable guidance. Yes I have attached your ppt. Will save it and when required will approach you. Regards Nidhi Shah
From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.