G1976

Dear Seniors,

We are working on the Power Projects our role is to erect Sub-Stations, Transmission lines & handover to organization such as States Electricity Boards, Power Grid etc. on PAN India basis. We work as contractor to them & on completion of project we move out. Currently we are working in 15 states.

In last month Labour Enforcement Officer visited to one of our site in Gujarat and carried out inspection under Min. Wages Act. He has issued Inspection note for non-compliance for not displaying Notice containing Rate of Wages, Name & address of the inspectors, Muster Roll-Cum-Wage registers.

I have following Question :

1. Considering the circulars ( ref. attachment ) which is the appropriate Min. rates of wages ( Central Govt or State Govt. ) to declare.

2. Is it mandatory to maintain separate registers under other acts such as Contract Labour, Minimum wages etc. when it is maintained under BOCW Act.

3. Considering the business & working location of our company what are the roles of Labour Officers ( States ) and Labour Enforcement Officers (Central).

I would be grateful for your clarification.

Thanks & Regards,

GK

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg Min. Wages - Pg. 1.JPG (542.4 KB, 341 views)
File Type: jpg Min. Wages - Pg. 2.JPG (513.1 KB, 113 views)
File Type: jpg Min. Wages - Pg. 3.JPG (385.6 KB, 74 views)

ramng
i also want about this sir need details as above .......... we are also facing same condition pls help in this regard how to reply a letter to labour department and compliances.
pls guide me in details.............need a format of reply letter with comliance.

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.