rose_6975
dear all member, i cannot thing what are the point we have learn about payroll....can any give me sample... Rgds, Rose
From Malaysia, Klang
iinfrasolservices

There are many Payroll Formats in CiteHR as well as on google search. Please take pains to find the appropriate format which will suit your requirements.........rgrds
From India, Mumbai
GauravVedak

Hi Rose, can you tell me what exatly you require so that I can help you out. Regards Gaurav Vedak 9821880012
From India, Bangalore
joshuahr

Which department do you serve ? Payroll process involves communication between various departments. Depending on this , your question can be answered appropriately..
From India, Delhi
rose_6975
thank for you help.. i have involve in payroll system .........my boss want me to give 10 point about what i’m learning about payroll system especially about pay timer system.
From Malaysia, Klang
yoursnihar

A good payroll system must have these 10 parameters inbuilt:
1. Clarity of Components
2. Time Based
3. Time Bound
4. Ease of Computation
5. Equity with Statutary Compliance
6. Provision of Advance Deductions
7. Provision of Expense Deduction
8. Provision of Payments for Employee Chices such as Insurance, PPFetc.
9. Provision for Tax Deductions
10. Reflecting Annual Pay-off, Deductions, Taxes & Employee Details.
I hope this answers you.
for more buzz me at 08085950123
Niky P.

From India, Indore
tasawwar
Hi All,
I am planning to join an insitute in Bangalore to learn Oracle HRMS to become HRMS consultant. I have got around 5 years of experience in HR payroll (Indian and US).
Please suggest me how the market is open for HRMS consultants in India & in abroad.
Please do let me know any best institute in Bangalore so i can contact them.
Thanks,
Tasawwar

From India, Bangalore
rose_6975
thank you mr nihar
how about this
1. Improve payroll processing efficiency drives down operation costs.
2. Provide for systematic tracking of employee inquires and cases.
3. to ensure system are set up & updated,to reflect our current employee base ,including wages.benefit.sick and leaves.
4. to ensure processing of new lires,transfer is accurate and timely

From Malaysia, Klang
anand_babumba

Hi every body, The complete payroll system is based on the organisation norms and regulation but most of the organization will Basic pay HRA ESI PF Other dedutions Overtime etc
From India, Madras
joshuahr

By payroll timer I presume you mean payroll activitty timer a.k.a. a dashboard. This enlists the activities performed as part of payroll process e.g. recieving payroll inputs, preparing a report, advising / mailing to some other relevant department etc for the entire payroll cycle (typically spanning a month)...It also enlists start date, end date and volumes for each activity for audit / tracking purposes. Finally optionally it may specify the activity owner (I.e. who performs that activity). Optionally you could also create a Gantt chart representing the process timelines.
Have attached a sample for your reference (activity names masked)
Hope it helps
Regards,
Joshua.

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Payroll Process Dashboard sample.xls (32.0 KB, 12827 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.