No Tags Found!

gennextc

Hi All Plz find the attachme of Business Proposal
From India, Bhopal
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Business Proposal.pdf (565.9 KB, 7950 views)

neha singhal Goel

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a Delhi/NCR based Freelance recruiter . I have almost 4 yrs of experience in HR & have extensive experience in recruitment. I have recruited candidates from junior to senior level for almost all the sectors like IT, INTERNATIONAL BPO,s, Banks, Educational Instituties,Media & Entertainment.I am working as a freelancer for a big consultancy firm and dealing with all senior and middle level management positions and in all domains. .I am looking forward to work direct with companies from home.
If you have any requirement then please let me know with terms & conditions. My email id is .
Thanks & Regards
Neha Goel

From India, Delhi
globalized
Want to start consultancy in Hyderabad. We can provide manpower across different fields. We have tie ups with various colleges.we can source candidates from job portals.
If interested revert back to me.

call me at 9542014495

From India, Hyderabad
neha singhal Goel

I am based at delhi and I am looking for freelancer franchise option
From India, Delhi
Neeraj Sanodia
Respected sir/Ma'm,
I am starting a third party pay roll service and same thing I discussed with my prospective clients & they ask to submit the proposal for the same but being a new comer in this segment I m quite unaware to make professional proposal for this and I don't wants to submit just a proposal I want a professional proposal because first impression will be last impression from side.
For the same purpose I looking forward the help from you to make a proper proposal format where all the points related to get the third party payroll contract.
If possible can I get connect a call with you.
Waiting for your kind reply.
Thanks
Regards
Neeraj Sanodia

From India, undefined
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.