No Tags Found!

yogesh sharma22

hello All, can anybody provide me the Appointment letter in word file for HR-Executive with 10000 gross per month salary . with regards, yogesh sharma
From India, Delhi
yogesh sharma22

Appointment letter in word for 10000 gross per month salary hello All, can anybody provide me the Appointment letter in word file for 10000 gross per month salary. with regards, yogesh sharma
From India, Delhi
TarunSHFO

Gross salary means total salary they are paying you. This includes your basic pay, Conveyance Allowance etc. before deducting tax or any other liability. You PF will be deducted from this salary. 120000/year salary is non taxable so you don't need to worry about taxes. pf will deducted @12% of your basic pay.
If this job is not on company payroll then they will give you salary and all benefits equal to 10000. eg. I f they are giving you mobile reimbursement of 1000/month then they give you 9000/month salary. If they are giving you 2000/month house rent allowance including mobile reimbursement of 1000. then they will pay 7000/month salary

From India, Gurgaon
shivarsh

Dear Friend kindly find attthached the appointment letters that we roll out to new joinee for a ctc of Rs 10,000.tAke home is 8,800 after deductions of pf.Hope this helps you
From India, Bhopal
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Appointment letter ( on contract ).doc (52.5 KB, 33930 views)

kalpna_talwar

Appointment letter in word for 18000 gross per month salary hello All, can anybody provide me the Appointment letter in word file for 18000 gross per month salary. with regards, kalpna
From India, Valsad
Deepak Marketing

hello All, can anybody provide me the Appointment letter in word file for EXECUTIVE SALES with 10000 gross per month salary with 3000.00 dearences allownces. WithRegards Deepak Marketing
From India, Mumbai
nica18
Hi, From manufacturing i am now working in manpower company.. and now i planned to put up my own manpower business can u pls send me some details which can help me to improve my knowledge.
Thanks
Ms nica

From Philippines, Bacoor
bhargavi chowdary

Can some one help me out with the clause to be mentioned for the overseas travel , of an employee working in IT field?
From India, Hyderabad
f9dafaa1bfeef1e50094506c2ebd4247

pl help me in drafting appointment letter for contract labour fix terms of two years
From India, Surat
Singal Singh
I am working in a company through third party payroll on contract and My contract period was upto 31.03.2013. After that they did not inform me regarding extension of contract period. Still i am working in the company. Now i want to leave the organization, can is this mandatory to give one month notice period before leaving. Because the terms and conditions was implemented till 31.03.2013.
They have written in the appointment letter that [B][B]" The contract appointment mentioned above may be extended or reduced considering the need as well as the usefulness of the services rendered by your good self"

From India, Aurangabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.