kuldeep jalu
i want the formet of resignation form which is fill up by employee at a time of resign
From India, Surat
A. Binu.J

Dear All,,
There is no particular format, it depends upon the employees personal reasons. Or else a company can make a common format for resignation where attrition rate is more for a single reason.
Thanks

From India, Bangalore
Vasant Nair

Like Binu said, there is no standard format for resignation. Resignation is a personal decision of an employee and how he gives expression to this decision is again, his personal choice..of words and expression.
I can asure you that framing a resignation letter is a matter of skill. In my long work experience, I have helped several people to draft their letters of resignation.
A wrongly worded resignation letter can easily lead to sure disaster.
Cheers!!!
Vasant Nair
Director
Karma-HR

From India, Mumbai
Nitendra2001
Dear Kuldeep,
In our company there is no especial format of regisation form. if any one employee want to resign from here then he / she write a letter in his writing and sent it to our HR department then HR persons provide Full & Final form with Exit Form.
Kindly find attached both form. May be it helpful for you.
Regards
Nitendra Kumar

From India, Gurgaon
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc FULL & FINAL SETTLEMENT FORM.doc (44.0 KB, 2515 views)
File Type: doc EXIT FORM.doc (26.0 KB, 1958 views)

Saurabh_151981

Resgination should be in short and should be addressed to his IRA. Date must be mentioned on letter & also employee may request the date for his releiving. Resigned employee may mention the reason of leaving and also should mention the experience with organisation. ................
Dear Sir............
I submit my resignation on this day of Saturday July 10th 2010. I loved my work, assignment and agressive work culcture. I shall ever remain greatful for the opportunity given by company under your leadership. I am moving out of company with heavy heart. Looking forward work with you again. I hope you will execuse me for any misgiving if at all it has happened.
I may please be releived on July 31, 2010
Sincere Regards
XXXXX

From India, Delhi
Francisca S Rebello

(Hope the below format would help you)
Sub: Resignation from the post of _________________
With reference to the above subject, I hereby give 30days notice resigning from the above post. I would request you to relieve me from the service on or before __________.
I wish to express my gratitude for providing me an opportunity to serve this esteemed organization. My association with the company and particularly with you will truly be memorable and rewarding in the years to come.
I wish you and Company all the very best in future.
Thanking You,
Best regards,

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.