M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Dear All,
Address proof card issued by India Post
Many working people often shift their houses. For them, it is difficult to produce an address proof issued by Government with latest address. Our India Post (Post Office) has come up with a solution.
Now you can get an address proof along with your photo from India post. Since the ID proof is issued by India post which is a Central Government organization, it is similar to other ID cards like Driving license, Voters ID etc. It can be used for opening bank accounts, for getting telephone and gas connections etc.
The total cost for getting this ID card is Rs.250/ (Rs.10 for application and Rs.240/- processing fee).
Do inform everybody. This is very useful.
For more details enquire in the nearest post office.
Pls check the attachment for the Application Form.

From India, Coimbatore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Address Proof Application form.pdf (410.7 KB, 5183 views)

lsrathore12
To, Date: - 02.02.2011
Admin Department
]
Sub: - Require Employer Address Proof Latter

Dear Sir,
Iam ................................. Working In Utility Department Employee Code .................. I Am Require Address Proof Later For Pan Card Propose So Please Kindly Request To You Give Me Address Proof Later.

Thanks & Regards

(Upendar Kumar Diwedi)

From India, Jamnagar
doreenrodrigues
hi everybody
can any1 give me the information whether the id proof issued by the post office is available in delhi?if yes then which post office is issuing it?pls give me the address as i urgently require it for many things
thanks

From India, Mumbai
mkthiyagaraajan
I have applied for anew address proof cum id card on 26thjune 2011. It was told that the id card will be issued at the maximum of 3 months. But till date the card was not issues and as aresult Iam not able to open account / get gas connection etc ( I have shiftrd to coimbatore at the beginning of the year. I was told that the papers are lying at Chennai HPO but no reason why the delay is? I am following personally as well as telephonically at the Coimbatore HEAD post Office. Will this help me in getting my id card at the earliest? Still how long i have to wait ?

From United States, Cambridge
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.