menaka_ajithkumar

Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is M.Menaka. my pf no. is 17688. establishment code is MH/35679. my employee id is 24110. i resigned from the company on 10th dec 2008.i submitted form.no.19 & form .no.10c few days later...But i got the pf acknowledgement only on 19th nov 2009. But still now,whenever i m checking the pf status the result will be same that "your claim not yet reached by the office".here by attached the acknowledgment copy too... Please check my actual status and tell me when the amount will be credited to my account...
Thanking You...
With regards,
menaka.m

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc PF Acknowledgment.doc (325.0 KB, 1294 views)

menaka_ajithkumar

Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is M.Menaka. my pf no. is 17688. establishment code is MH/35679. my employee id is 24110. i resigned from the company on 10th dec 2008.i submitted form.no.19 & form .no.10c few days later...But i got the pf acknowledgement only on 19th nov 2009. But still now,whenever i m checking the pf status the result will be same that "your claim not yet reached by the office".here by attached the acknowledgment copy too... Please check my actual status and tell me when the amount will be credited to my account...
Thanking You...
With regards,
menaka.m

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc PF Acknowledgment.doc (325.0 KB, 468 views)

anil.arora

Dude go and get your status yourself...here is the link just visit EPFO

From India, Gurgaon
atul_mba76
Dear sir Still not able to get status as in epfo when i enter the code than it shows data not found that is DL 7678/3697.Pls help Regards Atul 9334154697
From India
HR7290@GMAIL.COM
I want to know the process of nomination of pf of old employee who had worked with an organization & resigned & after gap of 4 months he had again join the same organization
please tell me the entire procedure of starting his pf account with his last pf account(he had not withdraw his pf money)

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.