No Tags Found!

shaurya_vyas
Hi,
Please guide me for getting exemption from maintaining Muster cum Wage register. My company is an IT Company & we want to get exemption from maintaing wage register. Please let me know what is the process?
Thanks.

From India, Mumbai
dmc554@gmail.com

dear shruti, If your are maintaining muster roll and wage register in electronic form, you need to make an exemption application to the Dy Labour commissioner mumbai for maintaining e records.
From India, Pune
dmc554@gmail.com

dear shruti, Pls give me your mail id, I will send you the format for application for exemption of maintenance of muster rolls. My contact no is 9011075672
From India, Pune
Joyeeta Banerjee

Hi Shruti
I am working in an IT/ ITeS firm at Karnataka. it would be helpful if you can please share the format for appliation for exemption of maintainance of muster rolls and wage register.
Thanks
Joyeeta

From India, Bangalore
Kumar Jitender
Dear All,
please suggest me that if we are having 10 on roll employee and 12 on team lease contract. we have to maintain musterroll or not.
if yes can we put in one register or 2 diffrerent register for both.
Jitender

From India, Rewari
smriti09
Dear All,
I would be very grateful to u all if anyone of you can please share the format for application for exemption of maintenance of muster rolls and wage register in physical form to be submitted with Labour Commissioner.
Kindly revert asap.My email id is
Thanks In anticipation

From India, Pune
skhr07

Dear All,
I would be very grateful to u all if anyone of you can please share the format for application for exemption of maintenance of muster rolls and wage register in physical form to be submitted with Labour Commissioner.
Kindly revert asap.My email id is

From India, Chennai
premkumarhr

Dear All
I too would like to have the copy of the format for application for exemption of maintenance of muster rolls and wage register in physical form to be submitted with Labour Commissioner.
Thanks
S.Premkumar
+91 9962196914

From India, Thana
Pragnaa HR Compliance Services

Dear Members,

As a professional service provider in HR Statutory Compliances, we would like to convey one important point at this juncture, since most of the members are seeking for the format for applying exemption to maintain the Registers in electronic format, even IT sector members too.

Seeking for exemption does not arise, since there is a provision in the IT Act, 2000. It’s clearly says that records can be maintained in electronic format.

We would like to quote the relevant section and also attached the relevant page for your reference.

4. Legal recognition of electronic records.

Where any law provides that information or any other matter shall be in writing or in the typewritten or printed form, then, notwithstanding anything contained in such law, such requirement shall be deemed to have been satisfied if such information or matter is—

(a) rendered or made available in an electronic form; and

(b) accessible so as to be usable for a subsequent reference.

In case, you are looking for any professional support, please write to us.

From India, Chennai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf IT Act, 2000 for reference copy.pdf (165.8 KB, 341 views)

Snya
Would be helpful if you can please share the format for appliation for exemption of maintainance of muster rolls and wage register. My ID is sneharankhambe@yahoo.in
From India, undefined
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.