No Tags Found!

contactreena
Hello Friends,
I am from Mumbai working in a leading FMCG company.I am only 15 months old in HR and I have the following doubt.
Can anyone of you give me an example of Johari Window .
Can it be applied to an org or an ind
Why does one need Johari Window exercise and when?

From India, Mumbai
sudirman

How to do and more info of Johari's Windows, please click to the url
http://www.businessballs.com

From Malaysia, Kajang
shailendra_deshpande

Hi Reena!!,
May be the attached powerpoint presentation can give you basic information about Johari Window.
I have used this ppt when I conducted training program in our organization.
Since it gives basic information, you can add much details for each window and make it more interesting. I can give you the details for each window if require.
For any queries, revert back.
regrads,
Shailendra

From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt johari_window_model_610.ppt (116.5 KB, 2277 views)

contactreena
Thanks Sudhir,
But my question is how to apply this practically with an example.
I have gone through the sites which explain the concept.I understand it.But in future where can I apply it in my organisation when , how and why ?
Regards,
Reena

From India, Mumbai
sudirman

erm...u can apply in teambuilding training....
if u need to identify your staff attitude and behavior...
based on johari's window, what we need to know is "what is someone knew about us that we don't know it"
in that quadrant, split your trainee into small group, then they have to fill all 4 quadrants and let them share it to their members of group..

From Malaysia, Kajang
shailendra_deshpande

Dear Reena,
I am attaching another file for your reference.
let me share my own experience: - when I tried to implement this concept in our organization, I have used techniques like role playing, individual presentation skills, some management games, observations, counsellings, etc. There is no specific techniques by which it can be used and implement in the organization.
You have to develop your own techniques considering organizational culture and attitude of people.
Also there is no specific result as such for TEAM WORK. (of-course this is my observation and experience) It is more oriented towards individual development. Hence I suggest counseling and feedback and your personal discussion with individual employees can build rapport with them which can be helpful in implementation of this concept at your end.
I am attaching the information file which has taken from same www.bussinessballs.com
Thanks to Sudhir also for giving more inputs.
Regards,
Shailendra

From India, Pune
File Type: doc johari_window_810.doc (168.5 KB, 1773 views)

mail4arpita

Hey
maybe this document can help you.......it has examples along with the JOHARI WINDOW TABLE that u can use..............
hope it solves ur purpose..........if it doesnt plz tell maybe we can discuss it furthur then.....
Arpita

From India, Delhi
File Type: doc johari_window_109.doc (88.5 KB, 670 views)

saur

Dear reena,
U can take simple activity wherein make a group of 3-4 people and initially let them write wat they know bout themselves , then let other people write bout each & everybody in group, then corelate this example with window panes of johari.generally people end up with knowing somthing diffrent from wat they think.
saurabh

From India, Mumbai
LN@Sarathi
Hi Reena, Greetings. Attaching the document of Johari window. Warm Regards Laxman
From India, Pune
File Type: doc the_johari_window_356.doc (40.0 KB, 601 views)

contactreena
Hello Guys,
:D Thank you very very much for all your imputs.
I have saved all your files re the subject line and I am sure this is gonna rock.
Pls keep in touch.
Since I am a new Member I do not find this site very user friendly ,
however incase of any important articles you may share it with me positively on
Thanks once again.
Regards,
Reena

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.