vinekta
Dear fellows,
Our company Tasty Dairy Specialities Limited is an ISO 22000:2005 certified dairy products manufacturing company and ranks as one of the top 50 MSMEs of India. We have our operations at Kanpur, New Delhi, Mumbai, Jaipur, Dubai & Uganda. There exists one vacancy for an HR Manager at our Kanpur Head Office who has experience of no less than 5 years in an organization that has strength of 200 candidates. The candidate has to be capable enough to devise and implement HR policies in our organization independently and also take care of general administration work. Interested candidates can post their resume at our email id within next 2 working days.
Thanks,
Vineet Saxena

From India, Kanpur
shivpandey

Dear Mr. Saxena,
Pls find attached my profile. I have 5.2 years exp in HR Generlist profile in manufacturing area ,
I have interested to relocate for kanpur.
Pls consider my profile.
Regards
Shiv

From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Profile_OF_S_P_PANDEY[1].doc (67.5 KB, 112 views)

shivpandey

hi Veneet, Have u checked my profile, once agin here I am sending you my CV , pls go through . Shiv 09807805402
From India, New Delhi
santosh.mrt
Re: Vacancy for HR Manager (middle level) at Kanpur
Hi Veneet,
I am attaching my resume here. I am working in HR last 4 year as a HR Executive in IIMT Group of colleges, Meerut.
Pl see if suitable
Regards
Santosh Kumar

From India, Delhi
File Type: doc santosh[1].doc (73.0 KB, 53 views)

surya.velamuri
Hi This is in reference to your advertisement i wish to explore the opportunity, please find attached my CV in word format for any further clarifications feel free to contact.
From India, Hyderabad
File Type: doc mur_10.doc (64.5 KB, 54 views)

atul_9236
ATUL KUMAR VISHWAKARMA

CAREER Objective

Aiming to achieve a challenging position in corporate field where I can make significant contribution to the organization using the knowledge and experience that I have gained. And to learn more, acquire new skills and give the organization my best of efforts.

QUALIFICATION
 MBA – HR/Marketing in 2011 from Prasad Institute of Technology Jaunpur Affiliated from GBTU Lucknow.
 Graduate (BCA-UIM ALLAHABAD) Affiliated from Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University Jaunpur in 2006.
 10+2 from U. P. Board in Year2003.
 10th fromU. P. Board in year 2001.

EMPLOYMENT RECORD

EMPLOYMENT RECORD # 01 (04-August-2011 to Till)

Company : A2Z INFRASTRUCTURE LIMITED
Position : Sr. Executive HR/MIS
Responsibility’s Administration: -
:

: During Job:-
 Responsible for all joining related formalities.
 Making Offer Letter, Relieving Letter, Experience letter etc.
 Co-ordination for attendance from different departments like (C&T, P&D & P. Plant)
 Responsible for preparing manpower planning and budgeting in line with quarterly and half yearly business objectives of the company. (Employee on company roll as well as outsourced)
 Coordinating with cross-functional departmental heads for assessing their manpower requirements.
 Conducting recruitment, induction and joining formalities for new joinees.
 Grievance handling of any employees and organize staff meetings.
 Organizing employee engagement activities.
 Generate new employee TIC.
 Responsible for MRE, Form-37, and Accidental form-12 etc.
 Handling Cash Card (ICICI) (New, Expire, Block & Reissues ect.)
 Responsible for submission PF, ESIC Challan Monthly.
 Maintain all types of record like (New Joining, F&F, Left, and ESIC & PF ect.)
 Coordinate for opening of bank account.
 Full & final settlements of outgoing employee.
 Maintain Discipline, General cleanliness & harmonious environment inside the plant.
 Monitoring the monthly attendance, over time status of all workmen.
 Maintain overall MIS (Garbage Collection, Diesel, CNG and Cash Collection)

During Job:-
 Taking care of entire interdepartmental administration of workshop and office of the institution.
 Housekeeping of company premises viz cleanness, decoration, security and miscellaneous activities. Understanding working process/ strategies to ensure smooth running of office administration.
 Required to work and communicate with people across the organizational units. Required to work in diverse work culture / stressful environment.
 Dealing with office peons & drivers and handling their grievances, if any.
 Ensuring proper condition of Fire Fighting System & First-Aid Box.
 Relationship building and networking with guests & Overall guest house management for cleanness, security and arrangement.
 Compiling Weekly & Monthly Reports, Managing the database on all external deals, Keeping Records of all kind of documents/reports pertaining to the department, Scanning of visiting cards, maintain contacts database.

EMPLOYMENT RECORD # 02 (12 Jul. 08, to 14 Apr. 2009)

Company : T u r n A r o u n d Management Pvt. Ltd. Noida
Position : MIS Executive
Responsibility’s :  Preparation of Attendance Report.
 Co-ordination for attendance from different departments
 Handling all joining related formalities.
 Check & collect necessary documents.(Educational proofs ,ID- proofs, previous employment proofs).
 Coordinate for opening of bank account.
 Implementation of the Attendance Recording System for all employees.

COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE/ SOFTWARE KNOW:

 General Type:

 Excel - V-lookup, Index, Pivot Table etc.
 Word - Mail Merge, Formation, Validation etc.
 Power Point.

 Multimedia

 Photoshop, Paint shop, Video Studio, Media Studio, Movie Maker etc.

 Hard Ware & Maintenance

 Installation of Programs.

LANGUAGE KNOWN:

 Hindi
 English

SELF INFORMATION

Name : Atul Kumar Vishwakarma
Father’s Name : Sri DayaRam Vishwakarma
Date of Birth : 12 July, 1985
Permanent Address :

S/o. Daya Ram Vishwakarma
Vill-Godhana Post-Kajgaon
Dist-Jaunpur
Email : atul_9236@rediffmail.com,atul9236@gmail.com

Phone : 09044826307 (P)

Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Indian

DECLARATION

I am declaring that above information in these Curriculum Vitae are correct to the best of my knowledge.

Date:
Signature
Place:
Atul Kumar Vishwakarma

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.