No Tags Found!

Mahr

The most extreme places on earth................
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt 10 Most Extreme Places on Earth.ppt (4.13 MB, 927 views)

akkeleela

Hi friend, It is very interesting to see such beautiful postings on this site....specially you. I have seen almost all your posting...you have a good collection. All good ones....
From India, Hyderabad
vijayalakshmikv
Hey Mhar,
There is an error in your PPT,
i.e Slide number 9 Chrapunjee is in India not in Colambia.
is a town in East Khasi Hills district in the Indian state of Meghalaya. It is credited as being the wettest place on Earth. However, nearby Mawsynram has more rainfall nowadays.
It is the traditional capital of a hima (Khasi tribal chieftainship constituting a petty state) known as Sohra or Churra.
Cherrapunjee receives rains from the Bay of Bengal arm of the Indian Summer Monsoon. The monsoon clouds fly unhindered over the plains of Bangladesh for about 400 km. Thereafter, they hit the Khasi Hills which abruptly rise out of the plains to reach a height of about 1370 m above mean sea level within of 2 to 5 km. The geography of the hills with many deep valleys channels the low-flying (150-300 m) moisture-laden clouds from a wide area to converge over Cherrapunji.
more..........visit Wikipedia

From India, Delhi
Mahr

Dear vijayalakshmikv, I really don’t know how I missed that. Anyway I sincerely appreciate your help on this. Thanks again. Best regards, Mahesh
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.