sparcle_z
Hello Friends,
I would like to share a wonderful mind-map. I will need your feed back on this.
Regards,
Sam
http://salesandmind.com

From India, Calcutta
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg Recruitment Process Outsourcing.jpg (76.8 KB, 1539 views)

suryarish
Hi,
Neat thing.
Suggestions:
1. administering diagnostics/ tests in the selection/ recruitment process flow may be important to note as a capability, this can possibly be a selling point as well.
2. Could think about pruning the list of employer advantages, focusing on your USPs and adding brief blow-ups on them.
Wishing the best
Suryarish

From India, Mumbai
e71409e70e7ea1c0e4b6fac08ee3b38c

Hello Charles,

I am Sameer with VIVA

I tried reaching you today but could not talk to you. I am following with this email to understand if VIVA has any opportunity to provide our Offshore Software Development and Staff Augmentation Services.

A brief profile of our company is as follows:

VIVA USA INC. is a System Integration & IT Services Company, headquartered at Rolling Meadows, IL. VIVA has development centers in USA & India. VIVA is an ISO 9000:2001 certified company and our offshore development center is a CMMI Level 3 Assessed facility. VIVA employs around 400 people. VIVA is a WMBE and 8(a) certified company. VIVA has been delivering superior software solutions (over 1000 projects have been delivered on our onsite/offsite & offshore model) and skills augmentation to several Fortune companies and Public Sector clients. The key clients are Motorola, AT&T, P&G, Bank of America, Washington Mutual, TransUnion, Accenture, US Cellular, Bowe Bell & Howell, Nike, Cargill, Caterpillar, Toshiba America, Exelon, AEP Energy, Xcel Energy, Oak Forest Hospital, Blue Cross Blue Shield Association, States IL, WI, TX, WA and County of Riverside.

Services:

IT Project Outsourcing- Offshore (India)

 Application Development, Maintenance and Migration

 Database Design and Development

 Portal Development

 ERP and CRM Implementation and Support – SAP, Oracle, Microsoft

 Data warehousing and Business Intelligence

 Software Testing

Staff Augmentation- RMS Portal

VIVA utilizes a proprietary online portal called RMS (Requirements Management System) to manage the entire Recruitment Life Cycle. The salient features of

RMS are:

 On-line Recruit Card

 Recording and exchange of data of all the requirements released

 Complete repository of rate cards and resumes with candidate availability status

 Submission and interview history and Client feedback

 Tracking of performance metrics real-time

I would like to explore an opportunity to discuss with you per your convenience to understand your IT initiatives/needs for the upcoming year and see if we can be of help in assisting you in the above areas mentioned in our service portfolio.

May I have your convenient time to have a conference call with you to discuss your IT and staffing needs?

We look forward to provide our services.

Thank You,

Sameer . D

Business Development
VIVA USA INC (WMBE, 8(a) Certified)
IT Services, Project Consulting, Offshore Solutions
[ISO 9001:2000 Certified | CMMi Level III Company]
Direct: 847 241 4410
URL:Welcome to VIVA USA Inc. ,E:

3601 Algonquin Road, Ste 425, Rolling Meadows,IL-60008
2009 – Fast 5000-INC | Fast 400-MBN | 2008 –Fast 50 USPACC
2005/2007 MEDWEEK Chicagoland IT firm of the year
Partners with Microsoft, Oracle, SAP Business Objects & IBM

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.