No Tags Found!

accradhe
Hi All, HERE IS NEW TDS PROVSIONS APPLICABLE WEF F.Y. 2010-11 (Not applicable to FY 2009-10) Regards, Radhe
From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc NEW TDS PROVSIONS APPLICABLE WEF FROM 2010-11.doc (45.0 KB, 1185 views)

rakesh1963
dear sir,
for the f.y. 2010-2011 , for tds deduction of labour bills if the bills come in april 2010, partly above rs 20,000/ (i.e. rs. 15000, 8200/- ) then in that case tds deducted on both bills or not and how it come to that the party is propritor / huf / fpartnership firm / co. because the TDS rate are different of the huf / proprietor /partnership firm /co.
and also I, request you to mail me the TDS Chart for the F.Y. 2010-2011 (A.Y.2011-2012
thanks
rakesh B. Torgalkar
(rakeshji99@rediffmail.com

From India, Mumbai
nitinca123
Mr Rakesh
You Should demand copy of PAN card of deductee.
A careful observation may clear the doubts
Like 4 th digit will be P (in case of individual) and next digit will be the first digit of surname of proprietor.
in case of firm 4th digit will be F(in case of firm)

From India, Delhi
accradhe
Dear Rakesh,
You can follow the suggestion of nitika or you can ask simply from party about their status..........and you have to deduct Tds on all amount @ 1 or 2 % as per their status if total amount exceed Rs. 30000 as now the limit is enhanced to 30000 from 20000 after 01.07.10.
Regards,
Radhe

From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls TDS Rates.xls (31.0 KB, 756 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.