2fab
hi all
I have recently joined a leather manufacturing company .they have a strength of 6 thousand employees .....my boss wants to increase their productivity and profitibility...he wants me to come up with a good training plan. The problem is that majority of employees are old and have completed almost a decade in this company ....please suggest me a good plan of action for training and development. i am waiting for ur positive reply....
cheers

From India, Delhi
RedMad

Hi There Good Morning,
My name is Madhav Reddy. I am a Freelance Corporate Trainer & Educationist based at Vizag. I have 10 years of experience in the field of training. I have conducted training programs on 30+ different courses in various cities.
I can help you with your training requirements. Please find attached my profile and list of trainng programs I that conduct across various sectors.
visit my website - Madhav Reddy - Corporate Trainer & Educationist. or call me at +91 9885038779. mail me at
I am open to travel across cities to deliver training.

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Madhav Reddy - Training Programs & Details.doc (76.5 KB, 538 views)

nickdavisuk
Hello there,

I'm a business psychologist based in London, working for an organisation called Davis Associates. Our website details are: Davis Associates : for a clearer perception of people.

We have 30 years experience working across industries and on a global scale, with the likes of Coca-Cola and Apple as well as a number within the manufacturing industry (see website for a list of other clients).

Training and employee development are one of our key focuses, as well as ensuring the best individuals are selected for a role in the first place. We can look at levels of conscientiousness, dependability, likelihood of staff absenteeism as well as the effect of work environment, employee motivation and engagement to ensure your employees are working in the most productive and hence profitable manner possible.

Please feel free to get in touch if you'd like to discuss any aspects of our work and how we may be able to assist with your training plan going forward.

Kind regards,

Nick Davis

+44 (0)208 224 2327

+44 (0)7743 642363

From United Kingdom, London
mathaifenn
Seems that you have two possibilities. One would be to do it yourself or to hire an external agency to do it. To be very honest with you organizational change does not come from training alone. The training has to be part of a larger change management strategy. You see with in an organization, people are related to each other like the strings in net. If you change one element everyone else will pull it back to where it was before. You need to change individuals but more than that, you have to change the relationship between them. Such change is best done when training is part of change in a larger picture.

So in short I would recommend that you sit with your CEO and ask what are the aims of the change he sees. Put them down. Once you have a few parameters then you can work on creating a change management strategy. This could include changing your product too.

I would strongly advise you against calling i outside agencies unless you know what you want to do. In most modern companies today, employees have become jaded and many training programs are not treated with seriousness, because they know that the training has no relevance to their jobs or to their future careers.

Just my two bits.......

Mathai Fenn

From India, Bangalore
ajnabeedost
In this case best suitable person to help you is our old friend Dinesh V Divekar (+91 9900155394)
I personally advise you to call him. He got loads of experience in planning and conducting this types of training.
Regards,
Shadeen Hemnani

From Bahrain
BronnyDaw
Dear 2fab, Mathai Fenn is absolutely correct in what they say. You can increase productivity in so many different ways, but you need to find out what needs to be fixed first! Being old does not mean unable to change ways (old dog, new tricks etc!) but there has to be something in it for them to want to do it. Speeding up a production line will not do it!
From Australia, Sydney
TASMAC Consulting
Hi,
Please allow us to introduce TASMAC Consulting, we are a Pune Based company and have well rounded experience in Human Resources and Soft Skills.
Please find attached our profile and in case of any further information, please contact at 9637008019
Regards,
Rajiv
Business Development Manager
Landline No : 020-26632456, 65003872
Mobile No : 91 9637008019
Fax No : 020-26632362

From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Brochure.pdf (94.2 KB, 20 views)

2fab
thnx a lot guyz ...........really very encourging ........keep posting ....still need some suggestions
From India, Delhi
2fab
mathai fenn ....thanx a lot buddy ...really valuable suggestions ...lemme get back to on this
From India, Delhi
Truenk
I agree with Mathai, before you get in touch with any training vendor, speak to your boss, do a TNI and understand the exact need of the individuals and the organisation.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.