anu_jan_84

Hi,
Can someone suggest an incentive plan for 3 members HR Team - 1 Manager, 2 Executives wherein all of them are responsible for Recruitments as well as other HR activities. Manager's incentive should be based more towards closing senior positions, retention, attrition rate and org culture factors whereas junior resources for closing junior positions and other HR activities.
Thanks,
Anuradha

From India
Mahr

Dear Anuradha,
You shall plan up according to the critical'ty of the closure in regards to positions. Again you shall also mark a bench mark on to the % in Attrition. The incentive figures shall be concluded consulting your management. Only thing is that analyze which is the most critical task in every position and mark up accordingly..

From India, Bangalore
bharathraj001@gmail.com

Hi,
1. You can plan sum of percentage on positions closing & revenue leakage if not closed,
2. Can plan sum of percentage upon the arrest of attrition to certain percentage
3. Retention based variables etc.

From India, Madras
hr.debjani

Hi Anuradha,
I have worked on the incentive plan for my HR Team excluding the Manager see if this can be of any use .And also if you or any of the members have any suggestions do let me know it will help me as well.
Regards
Debjani

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls HR Incentive Matrix.xls (29.5 KB, 9239 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.